Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to flip a straight guy?
Ok. I am tired of guessing who is gay who is straight. And also, guys around me who are gay seem not so interested in being my friend. However, decent straight guys ( the kind who totally act straight, very conservative and some of them are having girl friends ) seem to be over friendly with me. ( I am not out but people told me that I really gave out gay vibe even thought I am not fem. ).
So I want to know if any of you has any success in flipping a straight guy? and how did you do it?

Flipping a straight guy? What do you mean? Flipping off a straight guy... that's easy, but not a great idea. I don't know how to do what you want to do. I'm lost. :confused:

I think what he means is to turn a straight guy gay.

That's easy. Get him drunk and sex him up!

I think that rhymed. And is COMPLETELY in a JOKING MANNER.

Why should you flip him ? If you are a friend of him - you should not do this.
If you are not a friend ... it only makes him angry .... and maybe agressive

And if a straight friend feel one time unsecure with you... you lose him

Its only a game with the fire

posterpicture Wrote:I think what he means is to turn a straight guy gay.

Impossible. Truly impossible.

The anonymous poster should hope that the straight guy may be a bisexual guy in the closet.

fenris Wrote:Why should you flip him ? If you are a friend of him - you should not do this.
If you are not a friend ... it only makes him angry .... and maybe agressive

And if a straight friend feel one time unsecure with you... you lose him

Its only a game with the fire
yea i agree like fenris said

I agree with Fenris as well...I have alot of straight male friends and they are very friendly with me and I have respect for them as people.......wanting to 'flip them" is NOT respectful at all. I have had women (and the church) insist that if I find a "good woman" I will flip to being straight...I hate those people and I hate that thinking...

I agree with what people are saying. However, I think it's totally appropriate for you to discretely ask him at some point: 'hey dude, are you bi?'

If he says yes, maybe he wants to make out with you? If he says no, should be no sweat - unless he's a jerk who has his masculinity threatened by someone asking if he's bi.

Keep in mind, if he's bi, and wants to sleep with you, you're still helping him 'cheat' on his GF. So you have to live with that...

by fliping, you mean intimidate him? i don't think that's such a good idea. just let them be. the world will not come to an end if noone wants to make friends with you anyway.. so just be yourself and let others live their live the way they want it. you should do the same.