Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Weird Feelings
Lately I've been getting really strong feelings that i've never quite expiriensed before. :confused:
Whenever I think of something even slightly romatic I shiver and feel "all warm and fuzzy".:redface:
Its getting redicules I can't stop thinking of romantic things and the these feelings are getting stronger and stronger!
Is this normal? Will I feel like this all the time? Does this mean I fall under the catagory of very romatic? Boy, I really hope love feels something like this!:tongue:

Its starting to drive me crazy getting all these thorghts all the time!Disoriented
The only sulotion I can think of is get a boyfriend.......I dout that will happen in the near future.

Whats your opinion on this guys?:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hmm, dunno. But if it feels good, you'd better enjoy it!

I am trying too enjoy it, but its like a second High of happyness followed by sadness/anger of not being able to expirence the real thing. It is really anoying, especialy due to how offten im thinking of these romantic situations.*sighs*

count your blessings, some of us never get the romance thing. I'm crap at it and it drives my other half mad.

Really? That must drive you mad aswell? Anyway you can't be that bad at the whole romance thing to have an "Other half". maybe you just don't notice?:tongue:

Genersis Wrote:Lately I've been getting really strong feelings that i've never quite expiriensed before. :confused:
Whenever I think of something even slightly romatic I shiver and feel "all warm and fuzzy".:redface:
Its getting redicules I can't stop thinking of romantic things and the these feelings are getting stronger and stronger!
I've been getting the exact same feelings and its bigger since thursday...I'm even to the point where I could happily be in a relationship (before I couldn't haha...my ex broke up with me because I didn't show emotion well...then I was in denial when I dated her....).

I say its a good thing to have this feeling Confusedmile:

esp. if it makes you feel like this Spiny hehe

Here in the U.S. we call it spring fever, some times lasting for ever, we can only hope. The very best to you young man.