Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to forget My ex?
I had a boyfriend and he is from Aussie, we were in relationship only for 6 months when he lived here in Indonesia. But before he leaved, he said wanna spent time together with me.
He went to Bali with his friend before he leaved indonesia but he took a boy from Bali to be with him. And i met them in Jakarta. I hurt so much and i just cried. He cheated on me, but i still can't forget him until now. We still in contact everday.

Tell me how to forget him!!!!!

Im not an expert in this area but will try to help the best way I can. Splitting up with someone is never easy but I have found finding new interests and keeping youreslf occupied with your'e hobbies allways helps. When you break up with someone it leaves a gap in your'e life ,and sometimes it helps to look to close friends to help to fill this. I woulnt look to start a new relationship just yet if I was you, but rather take a look at why your'e relationship failed and what you can do to avoid these things in the future. Most importantly you should remember that things will get better, time is an excellant healer so stay patient and as positive as you can. I wish you all the best.

Thank you very much, i will try.

It is always fun to watch the bastards get pushed out a window and drop a thousand feet! Lol2

Cheating bastards dont deserve the time or energy of another human.

fjp999 Wrote:It is always fun to watch the bastards get pushed out a window and drop a thousand feet! Lol2

Cheating bastards dont deserve the time or energy of another human.

Bit severe innit lloll

I personally think that a total break from each is the best way forward and to have no contact with them at all

I did that with an ex and we are best friends now

xxxxxxxx

I agree with Star Twister. I couldn't get over my ex because we kept in contact. It was really hard not getting to talk to them at first, felt like i would never get over them but in the end i was thinking about them less so i wasn't feeling upset as much and it just got better and better over time.

Agreed, no contact, lots of time, and friends....if that doesn't help after about six months, then perhaps you could try the window thing, but only as a last resort, haha. Wink

rockonme Wrote:I had a boyfriend and he is from Aussie, we were in relationship only for 6 months when he lived here in Indonesia. But before he leaved, he said wanna spent time together with me.
He went to Bali with his friend before he leaved indonesia but he took a boy from Bali to be with him. And i met them in Jakarta. I hurt so much and i just cried. He cheated on me, but i still can't forget him until now. We still in contact everday.

Tell me how to forget him!!!!!

Got no answer .. haven't talked to one of mine in months and today I did .. it made me feel warm inside

he's a good guy .. and I know it .. and think he thinks the same about me

but I have to be me and he has to be him

and if that is apart then so be it

Being in touch with your ex every day is like picking at a sore. It might relieve some of the immediate itching, but in the end you're going to have a bigger scar. I agree with those who say that a complete break is the best thing, at least to begin with. Six months is a bare minimum. Many years ago it took me two years before I could truly begin to feel I was coping with one break up. Recently he got back in touch through Facebook and it's really empowering to know I don't have to behave like a crazy stalker Wink

I am lucky, though, that I have been with the wonderful princealbertofb for several years now. He has helped me deal with a lot of the things that made my life difficult before I met him.

Sorry you have had this experience. Hope you feel better soon.

Hiya hunni,
Sorry to hear about your ex cheating on you.. When people cheat on partners it can take some time for the heart and mind to mend.. I had this done to me 5 years ago when i gave up my life in Brighton i.e getting rid of everything i owned and moved to inverness in north scotland about 700 miles away to be with a fella who id met online met a few times spoken to loads on the phone and fallen for.. Well after two weeks it went a bit pear shaped as he confessed he had another fella from up there and i was then trying to get back to Brighton with no cash but thats another story.. Throughout my 15 months of depression after the relationship ceased i was told a few things.. Some were "the best way to get over a man is to get right under another" but the main one i beleived in and still stand by today is

"Do you love him enough to let him go?"

What this means is your having to accept inside that the love has ceased and no longer in existance with the current relationship.. Karma does happen and even though his hurt you and you may be boiling karma will get him in a different form later on in this life.. My ex got this treatment when the fella he left me for smashed his face in and put him in hospital... By which time i was long gone and back in Brighton.. So i felt justice had been done despite not agreeing to it karma chose it as his destiny.. Try to forget about him babes and enjoy the single life your leading... Hey least you can get out there get laid and loads more and non of that hanky panky hiccups/domestics people have in relationships.. Also dont seek out love.. Grow to love yourself and enjoy your life.. Stand proud of who you are regardless whether you get rejected by others or accepted but eventually your click with someone in such a way it may be the right one your looking for.. I done this and now been with my boyfriend for just over three years...

Kindest regards and best wishes

Zeon x