Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get rid of circles under the eyes
To anyone that may read this, is there a cure to get rid of circles under your eyes? Does cucumbers under the eyes help, or a certain type of make up/concealer? Is there a certain Vitamin I could take more of to get rid of them? Try to get more sleep? I would say I get between 7 to 9 hours of sleep each day which is normal right? I don't know if every person notices them, but once I video chatted with a friend who asked if I'd been a fight, I said no and he said it looked like somebody had punched me in the eyes. If anybody knows a cure its greatly appreachated.

Lots of water!

-Used green tea bag, place it on the eye.

& again first thing in morning drink just 1 liter of pain mineral water and then you could take your shower, *wait! give it an hour past, then only you can start your breakfast. You want to flush your systems cleanly in way to your organs. and also stand by later for a wonderful pee time. :biggrin:

*Extra : another thing is before bed you could take Zinc tablet. I take it 2 normal zinc tablet which is as equivalent = to 1 ZMA tablets which is good for on the overall male well being.

And cut off coffee for the time being.

Start drinking freshly made fruit juice like plain Lemon or Orange squeeze with little ice in the morning, and save the lemon skin aside as you could drink them at night later by adding hot water and drink it! It does flushes and revitalize your system so does the glows on your skin.

Caffeine is no good to such cases as this.

Start the plain water diet in the morning. It does wonders.Wink

If you say you get enough sleep, then the problem might be inside of you. I would suggest doctor checkup.

I once spoke to a pharmacist that said that puffiness under the eyes was often due to allergies.
I bid NO Trump!

A simple internet search for "circles under the eyes" reveals SO MUCH info about this! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:A simple internet search for "circles under the eyes" reveals SO MUCH info about this! Wavey

Not for those of us who don't have any interest (yet!). Do tell!

The treatments and suggestions you see for dark circles- those work when the cause is reversible like lack of sleep, vitamin deficiency, environmental causes, or stress. If it is hereditary, which is one of the most frequent reasons, there is not much you can do about it except to live with it or use a cover or surgery.

On you? A coQ10 under-eye roller...like this one:

[Image: 72.jpg]

On someone else? Divorce! Come on honey, you shouldn't have to put up with that shit. Rolleyes

Well actually this all depends on the underlying cause.

For instance the suggestion to get more sleep is borne of the notion that all people actually get rest when they sleep. Suggesting more sleep doesn't mean you will get more rest. If you have sleeping issues, then no amount of more sleep is going to get you more rest until you deal with the sleeping issue(s).

Slapping shit on your face to fix issue with the skin ain't going do to no good. Apparently skin is designed to keep shit on the outside from getting inside. If that didn't work that way then humanity wouldn't exist having long died from a plethora of nasty things that skin protects them from.

Yes this also means that lotions, potions, and all of those products sold and makes billions of profits don't actually do anything beyond the top layer of skin. And when you start pricing things like anti-wrinkle creams, and aging creams and calculate how many millions of people use those products, it makes you wonder if you can come up with a new cream to get a slice of that market which is highly profitable.

What you need to do is bring this to the attention of your doctor. Since things like deficiencies, lack of rest (not so much sleep, rest), genetics, allergies and even a few infectious diseases can be the underlying cause, you need to find out what is the real cause in your situation.

Dark circles under the eyes can be caused by liver disease. Let me assure you I am reasonably certain that while makeup can make those dark circle vanish, it does absolutely nothing to prevent you from dying from liver failure. Sure you will have a beautiful corpse, but a corpse is what it will be - you know, dead.

While that is one of the extreme and not as common cause for dark circles under the eyes, it is a potential that you need to rule out.

Here is a link to a site that covers some (perhaps not all) the potential causes: http://healthmeup.com/news-healthy-livin...ases/11354

[quote=Bowyn Aerrow]Well actually this all depends on the underlying cause.

For instance the suggestion to get more sleep is borne of the notion that all people actually get rest when they sleep. Suggesting more sleep doesn't mean you will get more rest. If you have sleeping issues, then no amount of more sleep is going to get you more rest until you deal with the sleeping issue(s).

Slapping shit on your face to fix issue with the skin ain't going do to no good. Apparently skin is designed to keep shit on the outside from getting inside. If that didn't work that way then humanity wouldn't exist having long died from a plethora of nasty things that skin protects them from.

Yes this also means that lotions, potions, and all of those products sold and makes billions of profits don't actually do anything beyond the top layer of skin. And when you start pricing things like anti-wrinkle creams, and aging creams and calculate how many millions of people use those products, it makes you wonder if you can come up with a new cream to get a slice of that market which is highly profitable.

What you need to do is bring this to the attention of your doctor. Since things like deficiencies, lack of rest (not so much sleep, rest), genetics, allergies and even a few infectious diseases can be the underlying cause, you need to find out what is the real cause in your situation.

Dark circles under the eyes can be caused by liver disease. Let me assure you I am reasonably certain that while makeup can make those dark circle vanish, it does absolutely nothing to prevent you from dying from liver failure. Sure you will have a beautiful corpse, but a corpse is what it will be - you know, dead.

While that is one of the extreme and not as common cause for dark circles under the eyes, it is a potential that you need to rule out.

Here is a link to a site that covers some (perhaps not all) the potential causes:

Wow thanks for all this info, seems this is bigger than I thought it was. I sincerely hope it is not Liver Disease, but I thought you only got that if you were an extreme drinker which I am not.

I do not drink each day, I drink on occasion, and even then like 2 or 3 drinks. I'd say drink a decent amount of water, and I don't smoke. I looked on google to see if there was a Vitamin I could take more of to help the circles and google said Vitamin K helps with that, along with other things. So I bought a small thing of Vitamin K today, I'll take 1 daily and see if that helps any, and will try to get an appointment to see a doctor.