Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get rid of......
My friend's mother is an excellent shoes thrower, she knows how to deal with such visitors.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:My ex and I did this in boxers. Didn't want to get arrested but it did work.

It's YOUR property and your door. Anyone who comes to it unannounced and uninvited has to expect whatever the situation with the person who opens it. I have little doubt that persons such as the UPS or FEDEX delivery people have some very amusing stories about who came to the door and how they looked. I routinely wear boxers that are not immediately identifiable as underwear and that's how I answer my door. I'm not sure what would get you arrested for public indecency so long as it's your home and that's what you were wearing to summoned to the door. Quickly ripping off your clothes isn't a great idea but so long as you seem to be making an attempt to cover yourself, you're on safe ground. Opening a door jacking off, however, is another matter.

Last time they came to my house I just told them that their beliefs were against my religion. It was a sweet little old lady, probably on her way out and trying to get on god's good side just in case. She just smiled and nodded and didn't say anything.

I have a cousin who does that, it does't work.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

2 years ago I bought a pair of motion sensor sprinklers to keep night browsing deer out of my veggie patch. The deer learned fast but my water loving labs discovered them and thought they were at Disneyworld. They flattened my entire veggie patch in one afternoon.

I moved the sprinklers to the drive as a joke to get people when they drove up. The first victims were Jehoovers. All I caught was the the end of mad dash and screams. They learned faster than the deer.

here's the sprinklers in case anyone's interested. I found out you can get cheaper knock offs through Amazon but I'm happy with mine. https://www.safehomeproducts.com/shp2/sh...estcontrol

That'd probably send them to Jehovah's Witness Protection Program.

MikeW Wrote:I have relatives who are JWs.

They don't celebrate Christmas don't cha know, but they do have one hell of an aesthetic:

[Image: picture1np7.png]

Mike the "artist" who did that thing needs to be put in rehab. That's skeery.

Charon Wrote:It's YOUR property and your door. Anyone who comes to it unannounced and uninvited has to expect whatever the situation with the person who opens it. I have little doubt that persons such as the UPS or FEDEX delivery people have some very amusing stories about who came to the door and how they looked. I routinely wear boxers that are not immediately identifiable as underwear and that's how I answer my door. I'm not sure what would get you arrested for public indecency so long as it's your home and that's what you were wearing to summoned to the door. Quickly ripping off your clothes isn't a great idea but so long as you seem to be making an attempt to cover yourself, you're on safe ground. Opening a door jacking off, however, is another matter.

LOL we're on a busy road, so not going full-on nekkid, but my parcel and utility people see my skivvies all the time.

Remember we live in a country where a dude was arrested for making coffee naked in his own kitchen because he was seen through the winow by a woman who was trespassing on his property.

Virge Wrote:Mike the "artist" who did that thing needs to be put in rehab. That's skeery.
Dude, you don't know the half of it. When I was a kid I actually *read* the JW literature (I was strange in SO many ways, you guys have *no* idea -- this was all before the church I was to have been baptized in burned to the ground on the day of my baptismal… but I digress…). My parents weren't JWs but I had an aunt and uncle and cousins and second cousins who were, so they were always leaving stuff for our family when they came to visit.

I had become interested in art very early on and although I had no formal training at that point, I was fascinated by the JW illustrations. On one hand there were the armageddon pix which showed the world going up in flames; on the other there were the paradise pix that showed a beautiful world full of color, abundance, no strife or violence or old age or disease, racially diverse -- even the wild animals were now totally friendly as they had nothing to fear from us -- basically a perfect world where everyone could be young and beautiful and middle class for all eternity.

What fascinated me about the aesthetic as a kid was how closely it resembled the illustrations from my "Learn To Read" books populated by perfect children and their pets… perhaps even some of you youngn's are familiar with the classics: Dick, Jane and Sally…

[Image: djane2.jpg]

See Sally run. Run Sally run! See Sally reaching up. Reach up Sally, reach up! Up up up! Reach up to the big daddy in the sky!

And, uh, Sally, don't forget…

[Image: invisible+king.jpg]

Or *this* could be you!…

[Image: 1982_enjoy_life_28_large.jpg]

Yes, yes, obey your invisible King, little Sally!!

[Image: jesus-second-coming-05.jpg?w=300&h=225]

And you'll live happily, happily, literally, ever after!!!

[Image: lló%20jhv%20t.jpg]

ETA:

MikeW Wrote:this was all before the church I was to have been baptized in burned to the ground on the day of my baptismal

Wow Mike, I never knew how powerful you were as a baby!