Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get smaller arms and shoulders?
I used to weight train and diet my way to get bigger muscles and what not so I could be "attractive", but now I've changed my mind and want to be fem. I want to reduce the size of my shoulders and arms because I think they're too thick/masculine looking.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Um, surgery? Get the muscles surgically cut out and removed. You could then also look at getting some bone grafts to reduce the actual size of the bones.

Various cultures have also utilized various restraining mechanisms to either elongate or shrink variuos body parts.

Lack of weight training should be enough to do this over time. That said? There's more to shoulders than muscle, your bone structure plays a -huge- role in the size of your shoulders and there's just nothing you can do about that.

Then again, as 50Plus said.... there are a few rather extreme options out there. I personally wouldn't suggest them but... to each their own.

I myself thought of those bone surguries
then my friend, whom I've meantioned in other posts, told me some negative things that can happen as a cause of the bone surgury... Grafts, 50Plus called them?

It's just crazy guys. Nature is so cruel...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

honestly, I like the body as it is in that pic >.>
Just saying

Love what you have! This horrible hollywood trend of just changing your appearance to fit this season isn't fit for us mortals.
Instead of wanting/trying to change into something that you're not, why not make what you have, work in your favour?

Except those shoes, I like what I see, and I am obviously not the only one :3 so why not just try what Cuddly said and work with what you got?

You look fine, no need to change anything.
Learn to accept yourself as is.

You really do look great. I wouldn't worry about it. Not being flip, but have you considered buying a t-shirt a size larger so the sleeves don't stretch?
I bid NO Trump!