Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get smaller arms and shoulders?
Superman200 Wrote:Like this you know. I want that thin look...

the person in that pic isn't really attractive in my oppinion (not sure about the face, which I can't really see, but the suit probably doesn't help that body look attractive

if you're serious then I would say change your diet and just run/jog for exercise.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

just noticed, I could have been seen as being a total flirt
Embarrassment level, Critical

Why do you think you need narrower shoulders to look 'fem'? You look fine the way you are.
But, w/e, all you need are some breast implants and and to stop eating for several weeks and
you could look like this model who shocked the world in 1964.

[Image: 5i.jpg]

Superman200 Wrote:Like this you know. I want that thin look...

I'm sorry but life is just TOO DAMN short to be unhappy about having a nice, healthy body like that! GIVE ME A BREAK!
[Image: c94ce3b4-31b6-4159-954e-033069cc0b82.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

meridannight Wrote:50Plus was being sarcastic. as in, in order to get as extreme results as the OP admittedly wants he'd have to use some really extreme (and ridiculous) measures. not to mention, no surgeon would cut out someone's muscles for aesthetic reasons. fatty tissue can be removed, but not actual muscle.

Dang, that's twice in two days that someone said that I was being sarcastic.

I can't be that transparent am I?

Altho there was some sarcasm, there is also a tinge of reality. It ain't my body. Go get a surgeon and pay him to cut out everything non-essential. Hell, he could probably restyle your whole face while you are at it. And with advances in medical science you might be able to transplant part of a thin person's body on to your own.

No. You don't look like a bear. I said what I did about the shirt because it seems to me that looser clothing de-emphasizes one's body shape. In other words, the tighter shirt calls attention to your development, which you do not want to do.

As for making yourself smaller, why not just do light exercises to stay healthy but don't push for growth. Eat light, healthy portions and avoid bulking. You'll do fine.
I bid NO Trump!

Superman200 Wrote:It's just crazy guys. Nature is so cruel...

I think it is cruel to even say that when you consider what nature has given millions of other people who have tremendous challenges...and most have an infinitely better attitude than yours.

Learn to love yourself and be happy with what you have. The grass is browner on the other side.

I just can't love what I curently am. I hate it, telling to accept it is like telling me to settle for less. I call BULLSHIT!