Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to hide boners?
matty7 Wrote:i go for boxer briefs myself - if u get a boner just tuck it into the waist band, although it can feel a little to good :biggrin:

lol yeah I was gonna say this but matty beat me to it... waistband ftw, just make sure your shirt stays down Tongue

ok... i am a pro boner hider. the first time i ever got a boner in public i was like 12. i got called in front of the class from my desk and i had a raging stiffy for no reason at all... i refused to get up and thus received a detention. after this incident i vowed to find the best way to hide a boner. here are my tips...

wear a belt (one that actually fits not a rapper ass hugger belt)
if u feel urself getting stiff get urself a private moment... pull the stiffy upright against ur belly then loosen ur belt one size. (make sure to wear longish shirts)
after this dont worry people really arent looking to see if u have a boner and if they say something u say its ur belt
whatever u do dont run our stiffy along your leg... rookie mistake people WILL notice that. if ur in the showers im sorry but its time for some mangina action keep ur boxers ON and tuck it between ur legs and sit till its gone... have a book or some kindadistraction (ipod, mp3 player etc.) to give u a excuse AND to distract ur mind from ur raging hard - on... in reality... thinking about ur boner and how embarassing it might b to b seen makes it worse and last longer....

advice from a hard - on in public pro... hahaha hope this helps good luck!

you could do it like superbad Confusedmile:

"Seth: Look at those nipples.
Evan: They're like little baby toes. It's just not fair that they get to flaunt that stuff, you know... and like, I have to hide every erection I get.
Evan: Just imagine if girls weren't weirded out by our boners and stuff, and just like wanted to see them. That's the world I one day want to live in.
Seth: You know what I do? I flip my boner up into my waistband. It hides it AND it feels awesome. I almost blew a load into my bellybutton."