Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to hide boners?
I'm out at school an most of the guy are my friends and perving on them would be weird for me. And there are no good looking guys at my school (remember I'm very picky when it comes to my guys) But the photography idea is a good one. To the all boys schools I go!!!

Not much you can do or just put a image of Jeremy Kyle in your head, that will work lol.

When in dought, whip it out Wink

either that, could use the towel =/ or just try and point it in a way were it is less noticeable?

I duno it's quite' "hard"

i go for boxer briefs myself - if u get a boner just tuck it into the waist band, although it can feel a little to good :biggrin:

I was going to say the same thing, but judgeing off his other question I dont think that would be the best option if he is in the shower and he's half hanging out XD

Nothing wrong in covering it up or using it as a towel hanger. Think practical.

This made me laugh so hard because I have the same problem. The squeezing the tip trick works like a charm though!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Lake Wrote:Not much you can do or just put a image of Jeremy Kyle in your head, that will work lol.

And whats wrong with our Jeremy ? , He's so Hot!!!!!! ( lol Joke)

Nah! Think of Dot Cotton!
Whatever you do, don't think of Christian or Syed!

peterinmalaga Wrote:Nah! Think of Dot Cotton!
Whatever you do, don't think of Christian or Syed!
Seconded Astrosmiley2