Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to hide boners?
haha , i just had to google that as i'm not an Eastenders fan , and I can't believe i missed such a good storyline .

And there was me thinking you're a nice Catholic boy, Tommy! I'm so glad you're not.

Gareth125 Wrote:haha , i just had to google that as i'm not an Eastenders fan , and I can't believe i missed such a good storyline .
I'm not a fan of soaps but I'm a Christian and Syed fan. You can catch some nice bits on Youtube too.

you can try wearing briefs under the boxers? that might help

as odd as it sounds I used to use electrical tape when I was much younger to prevent unwanted surprises while at work. Applied to the same area that you would squeeze as previosly mentioned provides the same effect only hands free. the problem with this is it is a bit hard to get off... I never did find a better solution. I also used to do the briefs under boxers for my gym classes in high school.

I no longer really have a need for any of this though.

LOL yeah the tape solution might be a bit painful if you have to pull it off later from hairy bits! hehe
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Wear boxer briefs, I use to wear them in High School. Dont worry about it in the showers, people shouldnt be staring at your penis, if they are them Smile

My philosophy on Boners has always been no reason to be worried.
Richard

Rolleyes oh.... how i wish i could be back at school... I NEVER attended a single gym class (and somehow managed to get away with it...) It seems a far more appealing idea now though....

Got coaxed into playing contact sport once though... it was very exciting.... hugely so.... which was slightly problematic... Found that just keeping your eyes AWAY from anything that might excite and thinking about Elton John did the trick....

You know what's funny I never got a hardon while I was wrestling in JR High or High School, never got a hardon from playing football , any thing like that. Still don't to this day, even if I play with guys that turn me on. I think the reason for that is mental though, because when I play sports my focus is on winning the game and thus my sexual thoughts take a back burner.
Richard