Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to increase church attendance
LONDONER Wrote:It's certainly not a joke. It would be funny if it weren't so serious. Just another of these mad African ideas.

I know you probably didn't mean offense, but don't tack "Mad Ideas" to Africa, just because the way they (with inclusion by the way of England - Historical Fact, peep it out) think is different from your culture and country.

True Africa, the Middle east and obviously Caribbean Islands have some messed up shit going on, trust me I know lol, but to make it sound like Africa only produces madness is really untrue.

That's like saying;

"Oh let me buy pants with holes in them, cause I'm a rebel"

That's a stereotype and not really a fact <3

I'm not picking a fight, I'm merely being factual.

This new church thing is some bullshit, but that's what it is. It doesn't mean Africa is this that or the other. America(North & South) has it's crap, The whole of Europe has it's crap, Each individual bladdey island has it's crap. We still have good points too yuh know :p

Hands-make-heart

Alrighty then. Rolleyes

In my many visits to Kenya I never ceased to be amazed at what was in the papers and how bizarre it was. At least by Western Standards. Over three years an on going fight was whether the wife of a husband, who was from another tribe. This was very serious and went to the Supreme Court who refused to rule in that it was felt it would cause public unrest. I'm not sure it's ever been resolved but it wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't.