Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to increase church attendance
NAIROBI, Kenya (CBSDC/AP) - A local pastor has ordered all women who attend service at Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church to refrain from wearing undergarments while attending so that they can more easily receive the spirit of Jesus Christ.

The Kenyan Daily Post is reporting that a pastor identified only as “Reverend Njohi” claimed bras and underwear are not godly. Additionally, the paper says Njohi wants women who attend service at the church to be “free,” and that there would be consequences for those who do not comply.

According to the UK Metro, most women did, in fact, show up at the church, located in the eastern suburb of Dandora, the following Sunday without any undergarments on under their clothing.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Dont even try to understand people in africa can only say im glad i am who i am and live where i live, let them eat cake… or dust, i couldnt give a toss.

Nah, churchs are like that every where, they will accept thieves, gang bangers, druggies, prostitutes. pretty much anyone unless you, "eat da poo poo".
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:Nah, churchs are like that every where, they will accept thieves, gang bangers, druggies, prostitutes. pretty much anyone unless you, "eat da poo poo".

They will even allow those types to be the preachers.

Oh gawd, no one is gonna believe in Jesus no more if this keeps up >,>

First catholic priests feeling up on boys, that Pastor who told his congregation to eat grass and now this???

I almost wanna join a religion, just so I can see what the fuck this hype is about and why people do these dumb things, cause it certainly don't look like anything more than a bunch of ray-ray and idiotic fuckery Lurking

Puh-leeze, so do men of the same church have to go without under clothes as well? And even so, would that be as exposing or vulnerable for them as opposed to a woman? Piggish Men :I

Like all for freedom and all, but that just doesn't make any sense, even in Africa >,> It's not like it's the days of skinning a lion for clothes, and heck, even back then Africa has always had relatively forward sense of clothing/fashion with their woven garments and what not.

Lurking

Isn't that what being a "religious" leader is all about?????

TOUCHING boobs (uh, I mean the sinners), FEELING the holy hole (uh, I mean ghost), ANOINTING the holy rod (uh, I mean the unwashed), FORCING the demons out and the dick of light in (uh, I mean the Holy Spirit)?????

Sex, corruption, megalomania, and forcing others to do your bidding.........aint that what religion is?
Cause thats all I have ever seen from them.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Isn't that what being a "religious" leader is all about?????

TOUCHING boobs (uh, I mean the sinners), FEELING the holy hole (uh, I mean ghost), ANOINTING the holy rod (uh, I mean the unwashed), FORCING the demons out and the dick of light in (uh, I mean the Holy Spirit)?????

Sex, corruption, megalomania, and forcing others to do your bidding.........aint that what religion is?
Cause thats all I have ever seen from them.

And ain't no body got no gay ass time for that shit!

No offense to the christians and whomever else if you may so have a strong religious foundation, but gurl, the church today is like the new Brothel houses of underage boys and women for perverted old men and closet queens >,>

Sylph Wrote:And ain't no body got no gay ass time for that shit!

No offense to the christians and whomever else if you may so have a strong religious foundation, but gurl, the church today is like the new Brothel houses of underage boys and women for perverted old men and closet queens >,>

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

You done said a MOUTHFULL!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

...Can't tell if one of your jokes... or actually serious...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRucktxfBNJbHc1Vpq0-t3...LT0O3jEQZw]

Woollyhats Wrote:...Can't tell if one of your jokes... or actually serious...

It's certainly not a joke. It would be funny if it weren't so serious. Just another of these mad African ideas.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams