Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a guy want to message you back?
Just wondering lately, there's a guy who I like in one of my classes. We facebook chat, and get on really well, but it seems like it's always me initiating the chat when we do. I try not to seem like a stalker, so i message every so often (between 4 days and two weeks) rather than every day or something. My question is, what should someone do or say to make the person they're chatting to want to be the first to message back? Redblob

Basically, how do we chat more often without me feeling desperate/unwanted enough to message him first. idk. Tongue

Not sure if there is an answer to this. Just text him from time to time and hope he enjoys your company. Some times you just got to be the one who instigates a relationship.

I read the topic as "How to make a guy want to message your back?"

and I was thinking "oh this dude spelled 'massage' wrong and I was expecting opinions about that :tongue:

sorry for off topic :tongue:

I'd gladly recieve that kinda advice too, haha ;D

seeking Wrote:I read the topic as "How to make a guy want to message your back?"

and I was thinking "oh this dude spelled 'massage' wrong and I was expecting opinions about that :tongue:

sorry for off topic :tongue:

LOL same here! It's clear what I've been thinking about Rolleyes :biggrin:

to your question.... I am not sure if that can be done. He may be shy, he may be interested in you and can't believe that you are interested in him - and that's why he keeps the distance. Maybe he would like to meet and not chat. Maybe it would be easier for him (or more enjoyable) to email, as there is a big difference between emailing and chatting.

I have a dry well in my basement. I find a guy I like, catch him in my black van with no windows, then drag him home and throw him in the well. We build our relationship through a bit of 'reward' and 'punishment' where I do things like use a minor electric current to 'punish' those behaviors I find to be disturbing, such as his screaming and begging to be released. I feed him to reward him when he starts saying 'I love you'.

On the Forum 'Stalkers and Kidnappers' we have found lots of interesting new ways to make people do exactly as you want them to do. Just remember, it puts the lotion on the skin, or it gets the hose again.

Make -that is how you Make a guy message you, make a guy pay attention to you.

You can try manipulation, say threaten to kill yourself if he doesn't call you....

Do you see where I am going with this? Granted my examples are pretty extreme (and give a better insight as to just how dark and scary my mind can be), but it all boils down to what 'make' means in such matters.

You can't make a person do anything they do not want to do in a healthy (positive) manner.

It may be he is not that into you. In which case you constant nagging via text is only driving him to some level of insanity.

What is more likely is he is the type of guy who never messages another guy.

He may be old fashioned and is waiting for a face to face meeting with his stalker, erm I mean you. I for one am old fashioned, I hate 'chat' and I hate texting. I do respond far better to talking.

You're 17 - I assume he is around that age as well. It may be he is uncomfortable with the implication of what being gay in High School means.

I would suggest that you ask him to come to your place or some neutral 'safe' place. One that is safe for both of you to be 'out'. Then talk to him.

God gave you a mouth and vocal cords - use them.

Some people never get in contact first. If they're anything like me, they wait and hope and half-expect the other person will message or call. Is he an outgoing kind of guy? Does he have heaps of friends, and is he getting in contact with them all the time?

If you could be so bold, why not just ask him if he has any interest in you? I would say if he isn't initiating contact (especially letting up to 2 weeks go by without it), he probably is not interested and is just trying to be nice and talk to you when you message him.

Now, if he seems genuinely happy to hear from you and is giving you long responses (full sentences or paragraphs, not one or two word answers), then maybe he is just shy and you will have to be the one to put yourself out there and let him know how you feel.

Good luck either way!

niceeeeeeeee

Simple: kidnap his kitteh and hold him ransom for a sweet text or two. Duh.