Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a guy want to message you back?
he needs to develop an interest in you.

generally get to know them in real life other than cyber.

I have struggled with this before. You wonder if they like you, if they think about you and you drive yourself crazy not wanting to seem desperate. I would say if it seems like he's into you or don't mind talking then don't think about what he might think, just message him. But, if you want to try to get to know him on a more serious level then I think you messaging him all the time might be a sign he isn't thinking of you and might not be into you. Sometimes they just get used to you messaging first.
I started talking to a guy about a month ago and he messaged me first the first couple days we texted. Then after we hung out the first time it was like we didn't talk as much, and I was always messaging him. Then he was going on spring break and after I told him to have a safe trip he said thanks and I'll be texting you. I wanted to talk to him but I was confused on if he actually liked me like he said he did etc so I had to be strong and not text him. I started going about my life and not worrying about it and after not talking for almost a week he messaged me first and we had a nice conversation and hung out the next day.
I got this advice from my mom. She always said that you shouldn't have to be the one always trying to hang out and stuff and that if a guy is interested and you stop messaging him he will soon realize you might be moving on (even if it's not the case) or that he is messing up and message you. If he doesn't then obviously he wasn't interested and you saved yourself some time.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have a dry well in my basement. I find a guy I like, catch him in my black van with no windows, then drag him home and throw him in the well. We build our relationship through a bit of 'reward' and 'punishment' where I do things like use a minor electric current to 'punish' those behaviors I find to be disturbing, such as his screaming and begging to be released. I feed him to reward him when he starts saying 'I love you'.

On the Forum 'Stalkers and Kidnappers' we have found lots of interesting new ways to make people do exactly as you want them to do. Just remember, it puts the lotion on the skin, or it gets the hose again.

Make -that is how you Make a guy message you, make a guy pay attention to you.

You can try manipulation, say threaten to kill yourself if he doesn't call you....

Do you see where I am going with this? Granted my examples are pretty extreme (and give a better insight as to just how dark and scary my mind can be), but it all boils down to what 'make' means in such matters.

You can't make a person do anything they do not want to do in a healthy (positive) manner.

It may be he is not that into you. In which case you constant nagging via text is only driving him to some level of insanity.

What is more likely is he is the type of guy who never messages another guy.

He may be old fashioned and is waiting for a face to face meeting with his stalker, erm I mean you. I for one am old fashioned, I hate 'chat' and I hate texting. I do respond far better to talking.

You're 17 - I assume he is around that age as well. It may be he is uncomfortable with the implication of what being gay in High School means.

I would suggest that you ask him to come to your place or some neutral 'safe' place. One that is safe for both of you to be 'out'. Then talk to him.

God gave you a mouth and vocal cords - use them.

You crack me up BA RoflRofl

ObW
X