Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make my lover last longer
Hi all. I'm a newly bi guy... Just had sex with a guy for the first time last month. I was dating a girl and met one of the people she works with, a very pretty greek guy who calls himself Gabby. I stayed over his house watching this movie, and when my girl left I wanted to finish watching it (Gran Torino) and he kissed me, a very innocent kiss. I got hard and we started kissing, and he pulled my pants down and started sucking me off... then he gave me a condom and slowly sat on my cock. He could only get the first couple inches in, but he rode me for about two minutes, and then he came on me and his anus contracted very tightly, causing me to cum. We had sex again the next day, cept this time he allowed me to take him from behind, with lots of lube, but I could only get the first couple inches in again. He told me to fuck him hard, and again he came in two minutes, his anus tightened again, but I was ready and stayed hard. As I was having sex with him, he was winching, but he assured me it didn't hurt and to enjoy myself.

The next day we're going at it and he giving me head and i'm about to start lubing his anus, and he says he can't take it today he's sore. He assured me I did nothing wrong, he just has to get used to my girth... Weeks later it's still the same thing, I insert my dick in him, he comes in two minutes, his ass tightens and I feel bad fucking him after this, so he'll jerk me off or suck me till I cum. I still can't insert more than the first few inches.

My cock is not that long, a little over 8 inches, but I am very girthy, a little more than 7 inches. He is an amazing lover, his gives incredible gagging head, he can't fit alot of me in his throat, he's got a great body, and he's very giving, and fun to be around.I've tried tons, from rimming him and stroking him to relax him, to going slow, using dildos for MINUTES before penetrating him, no matter what it's the same, I penetrate him and he comes quickly, before I can get to that point. He even comes if his cock isn't being touched.

So why question is this... How can I get him or his anus to relax more so I can enjoy fucking him, and hopefully someday get more than the first few inches in? I love how he worships my body, and he's an awesome and giving lover, but I'm used to having sex with women, and the vagina seems to loosen over time. His cute lil booty won't, and I don't enjoy fucking him after his ass gets tight because I know it hurts, and he's just trying to satisfy me.

You can try a different angle...with your girth you are most likely hitting him squarely on the prostate gland that makes him cum which is about two inches in and girth gives an incredible orgasm at that point...try different positions....if you can get beyond the male G spot you will both be alot happier.

I'd say that it is all very new to him and probably you too, so not to worry. Practice makes perfect, as they say, so maybe it won't be long till you can have satisfying lovemaking without anyone coming too soon. But I agree with EoE about positions. You're hitting him in an awkward spot, if you don't want him to come too soon... Maybe you should let him penetrate you and you'll see how it feels? But maybe you are not ready to go that far yet...
Also, maybe you just need to talk about it and find out what gets him so excited and ready to shoot.

Thanks guys. I must admit to not knowing alot about anal sex, as most women would let me try it, but not really enjoy it, and of course the ones that did didn't have a prostrate Smile

I guess maybe its how hard he cum, and I'm jealous. If I could go balls deep in him I know I'd have an amazing orgasm, or at least if I could fuck him longer. That one time he let me pound him I had a knee buckling orgasm, but it's not enjoyable when I know it's hurting him. Are there muscle relaxants or creams we could use on him to relax him?

He hasn't complained as far as we know, has he? So maybe he does not want to relax that opening any more than it already is. You're a big man and he's tight (you say), maybe you should enjoy it as it is? However, poppers are said to help relax those sphincters but I wouldn't necessarily recommend them. They are drugs... if you can enjoy the sex as it comes, maybe it's better that way. Discuss it with him... that's the most important thing.

Oh believe me I enjoy it greatly. This is all new to me and it's been very sexy. It's just an adjustment.. I don't have any gay friends aside from him, and I wouldn't want to talk to his friends and ask sex advice. I just enjoy the guys company, and he's been really accomdating. He's incredible and energetic in everything else, I just didn't know if there were things I could do.. I really enjoy bodies touching, and not feeling my pelvis pressed against his ass and not being able to fully inside of him laying on top of him... takes some of the enjoyment out of it. Maybe in time Smile

He tells me to enjoy him, so maybe I should start pounding him like that first time, and he'll get used to it and be less sore each time. I just read info on anal sex and it was talking about how you could tear the anus etc etc and I don't want to do that to him.

If you ask him first and he agrees...a vicodin might do the trick....also poppers would absolutely do the trick...as the top you would wait until you go in a few inches and he tenses up...give him some poppers and when you feel his muscles start to relax...go deeper repeating this each time you feel him tense up. There are alot of negatives concerning poppers though so you might want to talk about it first.

eastofeden Wrote:There are alot of negatives concerning poppers though so you might want to talk about it first.

I'm not surprised. They'd probably kill me because I have a pre-existing heart condition.

Poppers lower blood pressure, they can also interact with some medications. In my case, it would amplify the effects of the heart medication I take and my blood pressure would plumit through the floor to a likely dangerously low level.

Also, I've heard from some people that poppers end up giving them a massive head-ache. I'm not surprised because, as far as I can tell, they do the opposite of Ibuprofen (e.g. Advil or Neurofen.).

Bottom line, if you are going to use poppers, be careful. Some people swear by them, I just can't see the point.