Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in love with a young beautiful white guy I have met in the Army for 2 years?
Yes, we are both males, I am Black, 28 years old, and he is White and 22 years old. We first started out as buddies, (me being his only friend) then close friends, then to best friends, and eventually we fell in love. Back in the time we could not have an open relationship (us being in the army), so the most we could do was stare into each others eyes (those deep blue eyes of his) and dream of it. I kind of grew on to him, and helped him come more out out of his shyness, and I protected him all the time, whenever he needed me, I would be there for him on the dot. We were let off and we are currently in Chicago right now. When we flew in, I told him I loved him, and viceversa, and we had a good and long kiss goodbye (our first kiss) at the airport. We have exchanged numbers, and we are both still enlisted. I am currently trying to get deployed into Hawaii and so is he. We haven't officially started a relationship, but I want to know, would it be right, or appropriate for me to try and do so? Or shall I wait a while more? I have not seen him since we were at the airport, but we have talked on Skype, and he blushed and told me that the kiss was a big relief, to finally feel my lips against his. We also (on Skype) and he has told me that he wanted me to make love to him. He is still a virgin, anype) and he has told me that he wanted me to make love to him. He is still a virgin, and he's also *very* shy, so I would have to be the first one to make a move. I really hope we both get deployed in Hawaii together, because I don't know what he would without me if we were apart, because we have always been together through it all, and he always tells me that he needs me, and can't survive there without me supporting him. I love him so much, I would die for him, if need be. I am going to pick him up this weekend (maybe Sunday), to take him to the movies, then dinner, and probably my place to relax for a while. Would it be appropriate for me to mention a relationship then? I also think there is a slight chance that we might make love, since we talked about it. He is still a virgin, (I am not, and I've never had a virgin before), so how do I make sure his first time doesn't hurt? I am STD free (tested), and I always wear a condom during sex, so I will of course wear one with him.

Isaiah755 Wrote:Yes, we are both males, I am Black, 28 years old, and he is White and 22 years old. We first started out as buddies, (me being his only friend) then close friends, then to best friends, and eventually we fell in love. Back in the time we could not have an open relationship (us being in the army), so the most we could do was stare into each others eyes (those deep blue eyes of his) and dream of it. I kind of grew on to him, and helped him come more out out of his shyness, and I protected him all the time, whenever he needed me, I would be there for him on the dot. We were let off and we are currently in Chicago right now. When we flew in, I told him I loved him, and viceversa, and we had a good and long kiss goodbye (our first kiss) at the airport. We have exchanged numbers, and we are both still enlisted. I am currently trying to get deployed into Hawaii and so is he. We haven't officially started a relationship, but I want to know, would it be right, or appropriate for me to try and do so? Or shall I wait a while more? I have not seen him since we were at the airport, but we have talked on Skype, and he blushed and told me that the kiss was a big relief, to finally feel my lips against his. We also (on Skype) and he has told me that he wanted me to make love to him. He is still a virgin, anype) and he has told me that he wanted me to make love to him. He is still a virgin, and he's also *very* shy, so I would have to be the first one to make a move. I really hope we both get deployed in Hawaii together, because I don't know what he would without me if we were apart, because we have always been together through it all, and he always tells me that he needs me, and can't survive there without me supporting him. I love him so much, I would die for him, if need be. I am going to pick him up this weekend (maybe Sunday), to take him to the movies, then dinner, and probably my place to relax for a while. Would it be appropriate for me to mention a relationship then? I also think there is a slight chance that we might make love, since we talked about it. He is still a virgin, (I am not, and I've never had a virgin before), so how do I make sure his first time doesn't hurt? I am STD free (tested), and I always wear a condom during sex, so I will of course wear one with him.

Holy. No one replied to this thread?

First of all. See the sentences that I have highlighted, Isaiah? In the name of Zeus, that was beautiful. It really shows how romantic you are. I'm in envy with your guy. Do you have a twin by any chance? Har.

He seems to give you a green light for a relationship so go for it. I wish you the best of luck in relationship with your guy.

Anyways I'm a virgin as well. So in a way I can sort of speak for another virgin, may I suggest you to be sweet and gentle on his first drilling? You sound like a very romantic guy so make his first night something to remember. Make it romantic that really can melt his heart away. Candles? Dim light? Etc.

So ... any chance you have a twin? lol

being tested is good.
many testing facilities dont have the money to do the more sensitive HIV testing. thus both you and the bf could try the off the shelf test. expect a 3-6mo incubation period; so test once and again evert 3mo for a few to be sure. both of you are trusting each other here? its a lot to ask.

it hurts
for me every time mostly initially. so gentile at first. bottom for him a few times.

a relationship is more of a feeling, not so logical. be prepared for anything... repeat things as necessary like he's not listening.