Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam4adam?
Just found this site called adam4adam and just wanted yalls oppinions on the site.
is it sketchy? am I a creep for creating an account? Is anyone on there trustworthy?
just curious. With my luck it would be a scam and first one I meet will out me or something worse...

No one :|
That website is for hooking up. I doubt that you can find your soul mate there. Bedmate maybe.

Like manhunt it's more of the hook-up variety, but that doesn't mean you can't meet friends there too if your profile is honest and you ignore the scuzzbuckets. I think you have to watch out for scammers on any dating site these days, but you're not a creep for having an account. I have one; never have met someone from there but do chat with a guy as friends I met there. The site in itself is not sketchy but you'll probably see a few guys on there who are sketchy, but some good ones too.

I have an account there aswell... I don't do hookups and so far I've had several dates that didn't end up in the bedroom from there. There are some honest non horny people on there, You just have to find them.

When you sign up for an account on something like that, you can bet that there are other people just like you doing the same. So there are bound to be some 'nice' people there too not just the skuzzbuckets that were mentioned by someone else.
Indeed you have to screen pretty much anything, but that can be done with tact and good sense. Since it is easy to start an account, it is also the door open for just about anyone with or without an agenda. The point is rather about finding the person that matches your tastes and outlook in life. Like many of those sites it is pot luck: you'll find there what you brought in the first place.

Lol, its kinda sketchballs,

that being said, I met my bf on there, and its worked out so far, so I guess it can't be all bad Big Grin

its mostly for hooking up or getting laid however you want to put it, but if you search through the profiles you can find some really good people, i found my boyfriend on there, and have been with him for going on three years now, and it was the best thing i ever did, it all comes with chance with that site but hey you never know? good luck!