Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to move on?
My last thread was this:

Today is THE day

My boyfriend decided to start again with his ex boyfriend (the first one) but I discovered him at his house almost naked and he told me "He is the one I loved". The ex left the house and my now ex-boyfriend told me "he's not going to go back". And now I don't know how to move on. I feel so bad and I don't know what to do.

I thought this is gonna be for ever but is not. And I still have hope... I hope he returns some day.

Please help me guys. Tell me everything that can help me.

=(

I am sorry that you caught him with his ex. If he's done it once he will do it again. He clearly doesn't care about what he's done to you. You deserve better than being cheated on. Only you can decide what to but I believe you should walk away before he completely messes up your life.
An eye for an eye

'a leopard doesn't change his spots'

This low life that you call an EX has deservedly earned the title of EX, so best you keep it that way.

Cheat on me once, more fool you...cheat on me twice, more fool me.

If you let him come back, you would become the fool and get hurt when he cheats on you again...leave it as it is now because he is the fool Wink

At least he was honest.
Don't make any hope, you'd better live a real love with a man who loves you and whom you love.

Time wounds all heels - erm I mean time heals all wounds... Actually time does both.

This is going to hurt - and hurt a lot. You will scream, shout, cry, cling to a pillow and lay in bed until the wee hours of the morning wishing you were either never born, or were dead all along thinking about 'what we had'.

You will experience denial, bargaining, anger, depression (and a wee bit of stupid) before you reach Acceptance.

Stupid - maybe drink too much, or do some drugs, or go out and sleep around - something along the way you will do will be the wrong choice that you made because you feel this pain and want to make it go away. Don't be hard on yourself when you do stupid.

There are NO SHORT CUTS in this process. Sorry, you have to experience every step of this at least once - some people appear to waiver back and forth and try all of the other steps more than once before reaching acceptance.

If I recall correctly this individual owes you money. Mail him a bill for it. Do not call him and ask him, do not go to see him and ask him for it, send a bill - with a prestamped, preaddressed envelope so he can send you the money he owes you.

DO NOT use that bill to express how you are feeling.

This is a matter of time sort of thing. Sorry I can't tell you how much time you will need to get through this.

But, unless you do something very stupid like kill yourself, you will get through this, time will heal this pain, and you will be a better person for all of 'this crap'.

I am sorry. I know what you are going through, anyone who has been through a break up knows. Thus we all feel very, very, very sorry and wish we could take away this pain for you.

But then we know that you need this pain, need to go through all of this and that it will make you a better person in the end.

The very best I can do for you is give you an electronic Bighug