Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to notice a guy without judgement
Hi everyone it's me again I'm just thinking how I can't keep a guy I wasn't this sucks reasons why am attracted to guys there looks but most of all the personality sweetness awesomeness

Masculinity or anything like that it's a personalities but seems like a relationship I lose a guy that really like yeah I hurts comes with risk that doesn't mean I don't want to give it means it's just frustrating frustrating and more frustration just to look for not I don't want to give up but I just want to be happy I just want to be with somebody I need 33 and I just don't see myself Dynelo and I don't want it now I did dating sites and the websites I don't know any advice want someone whose great to treat a man someone that can respect me with their opinions and dignity I seem like

Any advice?

There seems to be an alarming trend toward stream-of-consciousness (incomprehensible) posts lately.
Possible reasons why:

1. They're channeling James Joyce
2. They're texting while attempting to ride a mechanical bull
3. Everyone is drunk but me

I get that this post is about not being able to find a suitable BF and/or not being able to keep one if you find him. From what you've written, I honestly have no idea what the problem is.
If you could maybe tell us about a specific incident, a guy you couldn't get or got and lost, maybe we could offer some insight.

Or, I could just get drunk too...

Lordy!

You have room mates mooching off you like you're king midas and now you want you start into another drama before you solve that one?

Yesterday I saw a link for a job opening for a cook at a gay nudist camp's snack bar. Should I send it?

(please excuse my BIZARRO behavior this morning. Me woke up on silly side of bed.)

Adam Wrote:There seems to be an alarming trend toward stream-of-consciousness (incomprehensible) posts lately.
Possible reasons why:

I get that this post is about not being able to find a suitable BF and/or not being able to keep one if you find him. From what you've written, I honestly have no idea what the problem is.
If you could maybe tell us about a specific incident, a guy you couldn't get or got and lost, maybe we could offer some insight.

RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

Adam Wrote:There seems to be an alarming trend toward stream-of-consciousness (incomprehensible) posts lately.
Possible reasons why:

Everyone is drunk, channeling James Joyce and texting while attempting to ride a mechanical bull

Adam you deserve some sort of trophy for that line.

One of the great things about the weird disease I have is that with every meal I have to drink massive amounts of liquids like tea because they contain tannins that restrict the absorption of some minerals in food. However the tannins in a quart of lipton tea are only a third of those in four ounces of bourbon or whiskey stored 7 or more years in oak barrels....

The only bad thing is liquor doesn't go good with oatmeal, papayas and hersheys dark chocolate.... but don't tempt me.

Possible reasons why:

INORITE?

OP, my advice: LEARN TO COMMUNICATE BETTER. Seriously, dude, it helps with *all* your 'relationships' of whatever kind.

OP... I know that you are sincerely trying to ask a question. It must be frustrating that each of your posts seems to degrade into issues about writing style rather than answering your questions.

That said, if you're seeking help, you need to understand that people -want- to give you advice and help you, but they need to be able to understand what you're saying in order to do so.

Using some periods (.) and commas (,) in your writing will greatly assist people in understanding you better, and you will then find it easier to get the answers you seek.

Wuh dah fuhh ???

***Universal Translator Off Line***

Borg69 Wrote:Wuh dah fuhh ???

***Universal Translator Off Line***

You okay there Borg? A malfunction perhaps? :p

Just trying to translate the OP's post... still scratching head in confusion.