Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ch@ting
I do love when I get to add to peoples misery

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

[Image: hB3EB5C1F]

dfiant1 Wrote:I was a little nuts a long time ago...mission FAILED

now lose the fucking cat...I hate cats

I mean, you can now remove that flashing photo of a cat as it has not and will not achieve its purpose whatsoever.

You WILL succumb to the power that is...
TINKLES!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm not trying to start trouble, I get that different people like different things. I'm a member of a few different sites where that image in a signature line is banned because it's too distracting.

That siggy pic is (for me) over the top annoying. If MisterTinkles wants to keep it, that's his choice, but I'll put him on ignore.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I'm not trying to start trouble, I get that different people like different things. I'm a member of a few different sites where that image in a signature line is banned because it's too distracting.

That siggy pic is (for me) over the top annoying. If MisterTinkles wants to keep it, that's his choice, but I'll put him on ignore.

I think its hysterical.

Okay.........I had my fun.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I think its hysterical.

Okay.........I had my fun.

and I'm not trying to stop it, to be honest, I think the static image in your avatar is funnier.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:and I'm not trying to stop it, to be honest, I think the static image in your avatar is funnier.

Well, I knew the flashing image for a signature was too big......so I wanted it to flash for the avatar, but it wont.

I dont see how some people can get working gif's in their avatars, but I cannot.

Oh the funny thing is I found that image as annoying as the rest of you...

but I always want to find out how much is TOO much for people

oops....I'm bad :biggrin:

Epilepsy is a thing you know. Seriously.

Again, I'm baaaaaad

I think I've said once or twice I'm a complete a**hole