Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to recognize a gay?
Can someone tell me how to write comments on others` answers? PLZ~

Keith Wrote:I am sure that I am gay, but it`s weird that my gaydar does not work all the time. I think there
are gay people around me, but I can not tell who is. So anyone can teach me to tell whether
a guy is a gay?Dog

Your question implies gay men are born with gaydar and yours is broken. I don't think it quite works that way. There are women with better gaydar than I have. And gaydar ultimately is only your ability to make a guess based on how much you notice correlations of certain behaviors, mannerisms, tendencies or qualities with someone being a gay male, and based off that, predict that someone is or isn't. Ultimately you're making a guess based off whatever personal stereotypes you hold about what gay men look, think, talk and act like. It's not a reliable process at all.

Here you go Twister

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2010/08/24/1...ay-be-gay/

Mexicanwave

ObW
X

Keith Wrote:Can someone tell me how to write comments on others` answers? PLZ~

Hi Keith,

You have two options.

1) Scroll to the bottom of the page and just type then click on submit. Clicking on Advanced Mode just allows you more editing options, and you can proof read your post before actually sending it.

2) If you want to quote someones answer and refer to it you your reply, just click on the Quote button in the area they left their reply. That then opens a reply box, with their quotation already inserted (as above)

HTH

ObW
X

Perception, usually born from a need to survive, so the person develops a heightened sense of awareness and starts compiling data on behaviors, mannerisms, and tells (body language) and finally compile sufficient data to be able to tell a gay from the rest of the people.

The other way its done is one studies up on body language and learns how to read facial expressions - no not the smile that is plastered on the face, the eyes - those minor momentary reflexes with the tiny muscles around the eyes tells volumes about a person.

It is also known as seeing the splinter in your buddy's eye, but be careful, its real easy to mistake their splinter for your own beam....

Most humans do not have the patience to compiles loads of data, and once they actually do start using perception and reading people they often dislike doing it.... It does break a few social rules to actually stare at the soul of your fellow man.

Thus its usually just far, far easier (and less time consuming) to learn how to ask those questions.

Keith Wrote:Can someone tell me how to write comments on others` answers? PLZ~

Click on the "Quote" button.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

To be honest, I don't think there's a way of telling if a guy is gay. I've heard that you should pay attention to eyes. Straight men do not lock eyes for more than a few seconds, gay men do.

The male gay has a few very distinct characteristics. His natural habitat is that of the mall during daytime and so-called gay bars during nighttime. Braver gays will sometimes leave this comfort-zone to explore further. If you believe a bar you've arrived to might be gay, there are a few things you can check to make sure. Gays, whether wild or domesticated and alpha gays in particular will often dress up, either in leather or colourful garments before entering these bars. If the men you spot inside seem to follow this pattern, you may be dealing with a gay bar.

If you have a problem with wild gays occupying your house, call for the Westboro Baptich Church and they'll take care of it.

My gay-dar works fine. If somebodys giving me unwanted attention with their gay-day i make my eyes hard and do things in a "matter of fact" way (my step becomes a little more straight) or i channel robert deniro or al pacino

These things only make me realise how queer i am.

It was so much easier back in the 70's apparently (Tinks can confirm if thats true or not Rofl )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

ObW
X