Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to shrink anus ?
Hey guys !

I am in a long distance relationship for a while, now, due to my education. My boyfriend likes to have sex of course, but he enjoys more when we don't see each other for a while and my rectum shrinks a bit. I am wondering if there's a way to make it tighter ? Girls can put Kegel Balls into their vaginas but I found out I can't use them for my butthole. Any ideas ?

I would appreciate your help a lot guys !

Cheers Smile

Over to you , Dave.
I bid NO Trump!

How to Strengthen the Sphincter Muscle

http://www.livestrong.com/article/474842...er-muscle/

As far as I know you can't shrink them. But, as palbert shared, there are exercises to strengthen and gain superior control. And that can make anal sex WAY more interesting than just being tight, yeah?

I'd be interested in understanding why you can't use anal beads? Thanks for talking about it because many are interested but embarrassed. So much so, they wouldn't even use the anonymous feature here anymore after all the recent prodding about that tool. So thanks. Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

What's all this about prodding and tools?
I bid NO Trump!

domnew Wrote:Hey guys !

I am in a long distance relationship for a while, now, due to my education. My boyfriend likes to have sex of course, but he enjoys more when we don't see each other for a while and my rectum shrinks a bit. I am wondering if there's a way to make it tighter ? Girls can put Kegel Balls into their vaginas but I found out I can't use them for my butthole. Any ideas ?

I would appreciate your help a lot guys !

Cheers Smile

LJay Wrote:Over to you , Dave.

Thanks Ljay, I will remember you in my will.

Domnew, there is no way to shrink the anus. You can tighten via exercises (as pointed out by another).

Then there are anal beads which come in a plethora of sizes, not only the size of beads but the number of beads on a string.

The reality is that if you have never been fisted or taken teh Ass Master or King Dong (or whatever the name is of the largest dildos on the market) chances are rather high that your arse is tight enough.

The anus is a bit smaller than the average vagina in diameter. Not only that but the sphincter muscle tends to be tighter than the vaginal muscles.

The pelvic floor muscles actually are the better ones to 'exercise ' and strengthen to get some control over if you want to thrill your partner more.

[Image: male_pelvic_floor_320px.jpg] [Image: male-pelvic-floor.jpg]

There are many sites on how to strengthen these muscles: https://www.google.com/search?q=pelvic+f...or+muscles

I would stick to the medical journals, thus http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/...003975.htm may be helpful.

Mind none of these exercises will shrink the anus or make your arse tighter when you are relaxed. They will, however, give you better control to 'milk' your partner when he is inside of you.

And tighter is not actually always better for sensations and the build up toward ejaculation. You will find that the lightest of touches on your partners (or your) penis can lead to greater excitement, and also prolongs the session, which can often lead to more powerful orgasm.

This is the same principle that is applied orgasm denial or 'milking'.

Quote:Step 3
Exercise your anal sphincter muscles -- the sphincter ani internus, ani externus, and the internal and external anal sphincters -- by squeezing and tightening the anus while sitting, lying down or standing. Feel the contraction as you squeeze the anal sphincter, but keep your other pelvic floor muscles and the urinary sphincter relaxed. Practice contracting 10 times several times throughout the day.
Best performed w/ one of these up ur u no wat.

[Image: 31CfZaPA6TL._SY300_.jpg]

When I top, I actually don't like it too tight - it gets a bit painful sometimes.

MisterLove Wrote:When I top, I actually don't like it too tight - it gets a bit painful sometimes.

Too tight can also be a problem for the bottom too. More chance of a tear or abrasion.