Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop pissing people off?
People have nowhere to whine in real life,except maybe to real friends or family or therapist. Other than that,the internet is the only place left,the best actually since you can be anonymous. So we have to bear with it,and I think at some point,we also whined,maybe not here,but somewhere else,and we probably pissed off or annoyed someone else but didn't realize it. I guess you can't please everybody,nor you can't not piss everybody.

Aww...most people have a little Eeyore in them from time to time.

love,
-Tigger

meninlove Wrote:Aww...most people have a little Eeyore in them from time to time.

love,
-Tigger
I had a little eeyore in me once, but I kicked him to the curb. He's such an ass.

If you figure out how not to piss people off, would you give me lessons? Lost those I care about
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hurting people and irritating them sometimes inevitable.

What matters is that we never do it intentionally and think before we speak and act. If you're doing that much, you're doing more than most.

Uneunsae Wrote:Hurting people and irritating them sometimes inevitable.

What matters is that we never do it intentionally and think before we speak and act. If you're doing that much, you're doing more than most.

Knowing when to say sorry or fair play is important too I think.

Catfly

It's all in the numbers and percentages.

Meet a million People - even just 5 percent of pissed off is still 50,000. Good news You have 950,000 that can't wait to see You again!!!

Be the best You know how to be, attract everyone You can - and learn the fine art of letting them down gently.

Life is an Artform - You don't become a Master overnight...

Man, I know how you feel yeah? I don't think I've tweaked anyone here on this board yet, but every once in a while I seem to contract this whole "foot in mouth" disease thing. It's like... suddenly everything I say is taken the wrong way and not how I meant it at all, and -nothing- I can say can either fix it or get what I -meant- across to make things better and what I was saying better understood.

It happens, yeah? And honestly? You just can't please everyone.

I haven't seen anything wrong with any of your posts. This isn't, in my opinion, a place for masks and lies. If that means you're having a hard, sad or bad day, or if you're frustrated or disappointed? Hell, even a few days of them, for that matter.... then so be it. Most of us are here for support in one way or the other. If people don't want to give it, that's their problem, not yours.

^^^I know I annoy a lot of people with my thinking and "out there" stuff on this one board...and sometimes I do it on purposeEvilgrin1

I really pissed of the teaabaggers on this other site and stayed well after all the other liberals left...they finally broke me in the endScared .... but I had a kick ass run up to that point.

When I was bartending and got someone in front of me that I know was gonna drag everyone else down...I pretended to pick my nose or scratch my ass or balls and then try to touch them....I wanted them to think it was their idea to get away from me

AlfredMamza Wrote:People have nowhere to whine in real life,except maybe to real friends or family or therapist. Other than that,the internet is the only place left,the best actually since you can be anonymous. So we have to bear with it,and I think at some point,we also whined,maybe not here,but somewhere else,and we probably pissed off or annoyed someone else but didn't realize it. I guess you can't please everybody,nor you can't not piss everybody.

Whining about whining is also whining. Whineception.