Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to survive the weekend?
^ Some good advice!!

Agreed! Sounds like really good advice.
You guys have already made me feel a little better and more hopeful. Thanks Smile

As others as suggested see about getting help for your depression and anxiety. Treatment is free via the NHS in the UK, but sadly you might have to wait a while to get seen for the treatment.

As for a few ideas about how to pass the time here are a few:- Go for walks in the countryside to clear your head, go to the cinema, do some shopping. Take up reading a good book or a engrossing video game. Hell when I was bored once I even went to the store and brought some Lego and put that together, and I loved it took me right back to happy childhood memories. I am sure you can come up with some ideas of your own if you put your mind to it.

Wolfpack Wrote:As others as suggested see about getting help for your depression and anxiety. Treatment is free via the NHS in the UK, but sadly you might have to wait a while to get seen for the treatment.

As for a few ideas about how to pass the time here are a few:- Go for walks in the countryside to clear your head, go to the cinema, do some shopping. Take up reading a good book or a engrossing video game. Hell when I was bored once I even went to the store and brought some Lego and put that together, and I loved it took me right back to happy childhood memories. I am sure you can come up with some ideas of your own if you put your mind to it.

I didn't know treatment is free over there, so thanks for mentioning that. Also your Lego idea made me smile haha Smile

Time to go to the airport now, let's do this!

Go to the church

I just wanted to say that I'm really grateful for all the advice you guys gave me, whether it was directly or indirectly (in other threads I've been reading). Basically I spent the whole weekend hysterically planning things to do and despite that I ended up being completely exhausted, following everyone's advice really did help! I've been going to sports clubs, a meditation group and even some event that included dancing with random strangers, who would have thought that haha Tongue Obviously I'm not there yet, but I do notice that I'm feeling less unstable already and I also realised that it really is true when everyone says people are more interested in getting to know you if you are happier on your own. Smile
Thank you all for giving me that last push to just go out and do it!