Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to tell.
If you have a falling out with someone who's been there for you thick and thin, how do you go about saying sorry?

I know saying 'Im Sorry' are the magic words but I dont think its shows how sorry you are.

x

october Wrote:If you have a falling out with someone who's been there for you thick and thin, how do you go about saying sorry?

I know saying 'Im Sorry' are the magic words but I dont think its shows how sorry you are.

x

I think something like this requires a bit more than sorry, you are correct. I believe that you need to do something that shows you have gone out of your way to rectify what's happened...

but what that thing is, i'm afraid I don't know... heh Sooooorry but goodluck x

Smurlos Wrote:I think something like this requires a bit more than sorry, you are correct. I believe that you need to do something that shows you have gone out of your way to rectify what's happened...

but what that thing is, i'm afraid I don't know... heh Sooooorry but goodluck x

True! You don't say anything about what the falling out was about... You don't say what you're ready to do to patch it up again, nor why it is worth patching up... You don't say much about the situation, so it is difficult to help out in this respect. Saying sorry, is the beginning probably. What is it the other person has to forgive you for????

(ignorant :confused: ) PA

be open and true about what you are sorry about and also about what led you to do or say the thing that was the cause of the problem, then explain your actions and say you don;t want to lose such an important friendship overnight.

something along those lines, but it depends on the situation so much, it's impossible to generalize!!!

Say it with flowers Smile

Well you did say through thick or thin, perhaps this is one of those moments?

Hey Pocket, welcome back !! Confusedmile:.

October for what it's worth, I think that as long as you mean it when you say it, sorry is all you should ever need to say.

If the other person's really your friend, they'll know you're being genuine, and they'll accept your apology ...

That's how I was always raised at any road ...

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. PM me if you want me to close this thread ...

shadow Wrote:Hey Pocket, welcome back !! Confusedmile:.

BIIIIIIIG Kissa for the shadowman; and a gentle grope. it was accidental, i swear! RolleyesCool kids...

Bighug

anyway, just a quick stop as i'm leaving for paris tomorrow. :biggrin: be back soon though.

hugz 'n' bugz!
t.

p.s.: CONGRATS for becoming one of the supreme rulers of the board and everything, you deserve it!!! another Kissa and damn that hand that's always slipping!!!

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:hugz 'n' bugz!

My bunnies called Bugz :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:My bunnies called Bugz :biggrin:

well then hugz '4' bugz!!! :biggrin:

and a complimentary one 4 you. Bighug

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:well then hugz '4' bugz!!! :biggrin:

and a complimentary one 4 you. Bighug

Bugz said thanks :biggrin: But he has small legs which cant reach Cry Well they would be his arms!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]