Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to tell if a guy is gay/interested?
Hello,
First off never apologise for post loads thats what the forums here for mister... Now with this guy why not try and see where some gentle flirting gets ya and respond from there just see if you can get him into convo and get to know him because the one thing you dont want to do just ask outright if his gay... If his not could look a bit bad and embarrissing so play your cards right and see where you get to with this mister xx

kindest regards

zeonx

I am really hoping so!
I am actually dying to go back to subway!

I like the gift idea and agree that you shouldn't just come right out and ask if he's gay. But flirt with him. If you're really feeling bold, flirt out right with! But you have to gauge yourself and your own situation. But a little coy smile and a quick wink never hurt anyone! Smile

I am a horrible person when it comes to telling if someone is interested/gay in general...
I rather not make a jack ass out of myself, there are many straight men who I find attracted to but, luckily I know they're straight...This guy is like a complete random stranger that I only see while going to get some food..

It's so confusion... >.<
Someone told me usually if they are overly friendly and stuff it's a good indicator.... ~.~

i am a horible dude too when it comes to flirting :-S Dudes like us just need to smile and make the ones who flirt feel like GODS, only way we can get some attention :-S Sad story but a true one Sad

mihai Wrote:i am a horible dude too when it comes to flirting :-S Dudes like us just need to smile and make the ones who flirt feel like GODS, only way we can get some attention :-S Sad story but a true one Sad

THAT'S not SAD!!! That's SMART! Just smile at me with a smile that makes me feel like a God!??? That'll get you some attention alright!! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

OMG I just realized your are talking about the Subway restaurant and this guy is an employee!!!! I thought you were talking about the subway for transportation for some crazy multicultural reason. So alot of his behavior could be interpreted as loving his job, being a good salesman and wanting to impress his co-workers and customers. I understand the dynamics better so NOW my suggestion is to go there at the end of his shift! Be outside when he leaves and just say HI! Don't plan anything else to say or do, just Hi! Now here's the important part. If he says hello and what are your doing here you can just say you came to see him because you wanted to compliment him for doing such a great job. AND leave it at that!!! Let him take it anywhere else if he chooses. If he gives you a short visit and moves right on to leave take that as a sign to chill and keep visiting to eat continuing your study of him. Of course, if he's friendly and sociable you might find yourself telling him how shy you are and how very hard it was for you to wait to see him so you tell him you think he's very nice! That'll get you all the info you need to move forward one way or the other!!
Sorry I missed what you were saying before. Hope my idea is adaptable to your own choosing! BEST WISHES!Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

You may have to visit a couple times to learn when he leaves and what he drives... Smile

Well I visited today! Lol.
I kinda..Flirted I guess? <<
Said I love coming here, you are the best one.
He kinda blushed...Then when I was paying for it and he was making mine, he was looking at me, the customer had to say "excuse me...I wanted olives to"
And I looked back and he quickly looked away then continued with the food, and asked "what else?"
So....! Big Grin I dunno, I think I may be getting my hopes but it just seems like he's paying alot of attention to me o.o;

Well, found out today he is absolutely not for me...
He said many hurtful things that makes me just wanna go in my bed and scream at my pillow :|

I'm sorry he said those things but glad it was before you go into anything much with him.