Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to tell.
pocket_pilgrim Wrote:p.s.: CONGRATS for becoming one of the supreme rulers of the board and everything, you deserve it!!! another Kissa and damn that hand that's always slipping!!!

Awwwwwww thanks babe - I'm just happy to do my bit, and still REALLY flattered to have been asked !!! Cool.

It's good to have you back, and hope to see you again very soon !! Herz.

And Bighug for Twazzle as well !! :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Have you seen how we're all three on this thread, waiting for things to move and ready to jump at any new offering? Lol.

LOL, Bless !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

ok i officially can't sleep! i'm really excited about this trip. i will have 2 days for myself, to enjoy paris and hopefully take a lot of great pictures, and then 4 days to enjoy with one of my best friends... excellent!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

damn, isn't there like an excitement dial to increase or decrease it when needed? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Confusedmile:
pocket_pilgrim Wrote:ok i officially can't sleep! i'm really excited about this trip. i will have 2 days for myself, to enjoy paris and hopefully take a lot of great pictures, and then 4 days to enjoy with one of my best friends... excellent!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

damn, isn't there like an excitement dial to increase or decrease it when needed? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nice to see how excited you are. Actually you SHOULD be excited. Let's hope, however that the city of LOVE will not let you down in your expectations... It very much depends on which mood you visit it in, I guess. Looking forward to your photos.
Have a nice trip.
PA

Yeah, have a fantastic time babe ... I've only ever been to Paris once and that was because I was travelling through - I had to go from one station to another, but even then, the short space of time I had there I was AMAZED at how big it is ... it's wonderful !!

:biggrin:.

Have a great time !! We'll look forward to hearing all about it when you get back !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Thanks everyone for the advice.

WOW guys couldnt ya of taken this to PM or something instead of spamming the thread?

x

october Wrote:Thanks everyone for the advice.

WOW guys couldnt ya of taken this to PM or something instead of spamming the thread?

x

If everyone stuck to the topic of each thread then there would be THOUSANDS of threads, also no progress in conversation which would be boring and that. So no people couldnt have taken to pm :redface:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

WOW guys couldnt ya of taken this to PM or something instead of spamming the thread? x

This is your thread, honey. The more you intervene the more chance you have of managing the discussion.

Regards

x

Actually, I did PM Pilgrim, but i also knew he was on his way to Paris, so I figured PMing him would not be the most convenient thing for this last entry before he left...
Surely we didn't make that much of a deal of it?
We'll hop straight back onto the topic, if you'll venture a few more details or questions.

So long...