Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to turn off Congratulations?
So, our resident elf-lander / middle earther recently hit 15,000 posts and GS of course sent out the auto thread of congratulations that everyone likes and comments on.

I'll never get there, but supposedly 500 could be in the not so distant future for me. How do I turn off or opt out of the 'auto congratulations thread'. I don't understand it and altho 100 was fun, I am now over it. Its embarassing for me.

You will learn to love it and it will become the driving force in your life.

There Is No Escape From This Fate.

You could always be more cat
[Image: ymuqasyz.jpg]

I get it.

I died a little each time it came up initially...and this is the third time I have been here so I have gone through each step three times....but I got used to it after awhile.

Miles Wrote:You will learn to love it and it will become the driving force in your life.

There Is No Escape From This Fate.

... you forgot to say "resistance is futile..." Smile

Congratulations here are kinda like accidentally cumming on your own face in mixed company... it's embarrassing and exciting at the same time, and you're usually too caught up in the moment to care.

Laugh it off and go with the flow.

Borg69 Wrote:... you forgot to say "resistance is futile..." Smile

Congratulations here are kinda like accidentally cumming on your own face in mixed company... it's embarrassing and exciting at the same time, and you're usually too caught up in the moment to care.

You have a way with words...

Beautiful analogy.

When you reach 499 posts, delete your account and open a new one. Then delete your account every 99 posts forever more. Or, you can simply ignore a congratulatory post about your postings. Whatever's easiest.

Congratulations here are kinda like accidentally cumming on your own face.

That just makes me cry.

No really! Cum in the eye stings like a bitchShakinLaugh2

50Plus Wrote:How do I turn off or opt out of the 'auto congratulations thread'. I don't understand it and altho 100 was fun, I am now over it. Its embarassing for me.

i agree. i want to turn it off as well. it's pointless and awkward.

I am trying to picture a scenario of cumming on one's own face in mixed company.