Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to turn off Congratulations?
Rareboy Wrote:I am trying to picture a scenario of cumming on one's own face in mixed company.

Me too! Just how does that happen?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I suppose a 'Cock-tail' party is the most likely setting.

[Image: RetroCocktailParty.jpg]

I think the "auto congrats" are just Andy's way of supporting and appreciating those who stick it out through the milestones.

It's easy enough to simply not click on the link or post in the thread. I'm not sure why it would be awkward or embarrassing, but that's just me. I find it quite considerate, personally, but then I -like- attention so that explains it, doesn't it?

Rareboy Wrote:I am trying to picture a scenario of cumming on one's own face in mixed company.

It happens more often than you'd think. Wink

It really is kind of embarrassing. Every time it happens at my office I get stares of shocked incredulity from the men, especially the younger ones, and humiliating laughter from the women.

[Image: post-24030-Mark-Wahlberg-confused-gif-Img-Bi1v.gif]

[Image: b7898cca772900af8c1443a652bf501d.jpg]

Ok, I guess we should clue you in to the more depressing truth(s) here:

I do not have have Monk and Mum tied up in my cellar.

1. I live in a trailer (yes I'm white trailer trash - so sue me). Trailers don't have basements.

2. I'm way too submissive to go around tying people up - I prefer to be tied up.

So you're safe. The threat is only a joke.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Ok, I guess we should clue you in to the more depressing truth(s) here:

I do not have have Monk and Mum tied up in my cellar.

1. I live in a trailer (yes I'm white trailer trash - so sue me). Trailers don't have basements.

2. I'm way too submissive to go around tying people up - I prefer to be tied up.

So you're safe. The threat is only a joke.

Really??? Diablotin Flamingdevil

I just wave it away with a "Enh, gargoyle cock - whatchagonnado?"

Lex

Miles Wrote:You will learn to love it and it will become the driving force in your life.

There Is No Escape From This Fate.

You are sooo lucky you have such a sexy avatar and dancing blue rat, or I would say something really mean.