Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to turn straight men gay
supersissy Wrote:All women are ugly to me. I just can't see what men see in them.Cat

If it wasn't for a woman you wouldn't even be here to make that ignorant statement.

davearoo Wrote:That's a myth. The main population is prison is very homophobic. Any attempts at gay sex will get you beaten: it's seen as a weakness.

Prisoners who are truly gay get sent to the "special needs" section with the cops and pediphiles.

You should google 'prisoner rape' and you'll find out that I'm correct.

supersissy Wrote:All women are ugly to me. I just can't see what men see in them.Cat

You're so lovely. :3 go and buy some glasses you blind fuck.

Spellbound Wrote:You should google 'prisoner rape' and you'll find out that I'm correct.

rape is a crime of power and dominance and has absolutely nothing to do with sexual attraction

megumidesu Wrote:rape is a crime of power and dominance and has absolutely nothing to do with sexual attraction

That's true as far as it goes, but it's still sexual fulfilment.

Spellbound Wrote:That's true as far as it goes, but it's still sexual fulfilment.

in some cases.
in most cases , though , it's about dominating and degrading another person

megumidesu Wrote:in some cases.
in most cases , though , it's about dominating and degrading another person

It is that, for sure, but from what I've read about sex in prison, there's a real element of trying to fake a normal sexual relationship too. As I said, men need to get their rocks off and it it's guys, well then it's guys. Sometimes the straight man 'loves' his punk, although the punk doesn't think it's so good.

It's generally rape though, technically at least, since there's coercion involved.

Spellbound Wrote:You should google 'prisoner rape' and you'll find out that I'm correct.

Not really, Spellbound. You might want to read this article:

http://askmen.com/entertainment/special_...rison.html

Hi all,

My understanding of incarcerated men is there are four main incentives for same sex.

1a) Rape: - For 2 sub reasons, punishment (including giving what is known as "a slow puncture") someone is specifically infected with AIDS,
In the case of "punishment" child molesters are particularly targeted for such punishment

2) Domination again can be divided up into some sub, sub groups, gang related / personal and so on

3) Survival, where sex is exchanged for protection

4) in order to satisfy sexual need

There are a number of other lessor motivations. But the point is, under conditions of incarceration, one cannot apply the same "normality" distribution curve as for people who are not incarcerated, because the input of environment is very different.

Trying to superimpose the two curves would skew any kind of result.

Because there is a very high prevalence of same sex activity under conditions of incarceration a statement that incarceration "it makes straight men gay" is highly inaccurate because of the impact of environment.

By way of "opposite example" the prevalence of same sex activity under "normal" (as in freedom to choose) conditions is that same sex is of such a significant proportion throughout society it is classified as normal sexual behavior

So I think all the input regards this are basically true

Phew!

For a daft duck, maaaan that's deep. Now I'm tired and need some no-brain-activity-time so I'm off to do some work. Biglaugh

Regards
Trial