Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to turn straight men gay
supersissy Wrote:All women are ugly to me. I just can't see what men see in them.Cat

wow.
just wow.

i'm not attracted to men , but i damn sure don't find all of them ugly . some men are gorgeous. i'm just not sexually or romantically or physically attracted to them. there's a big difference.

i find your post so incredibly offensive. i don't give a shit if it's "your opinion". i'm not ugly just because i'm female.

supersissy Wrote:All women are ugly to me. I just can't see what men see in them.Cat

What do men see in you?

i personally dont find women attractive in the physical or romantic sense. however i can tell when a woman is attractive. The guys i work with are always asking me my opinion on women they date because they know that i am not biased

just because you don't want to fuck it, doesn't mean it isn't beautiful to at least someone.

megumidesu Wrote:so , do you "turn straight" every time you see a man you don't find attractive ?

Watching Andy Murray turns me off men, at least temporarily. Evilgrin1

I find many women attractive, physically and even occasionally sexually (but only a little), especially slim sporty chicks, athletes. I even started a thread about them on another forum, which was well-appreciated. Large boobs and big bums are a big no-no for me though. Does anyone remember Diana Rigg? She was very attractive.

It's unfortunate that sportswomen are judged by their looks as well as their ability, but if the majority of men were gay then the sportsmen would be too. Nothing much to be done about it.

But the shrieking should stop. Flamethrower

Posted by Supersissy
All women are ugly to me. I just can't see what men see in them.

SHEESH! Bugger off! How the hell dare you!

Its a woman that washes my dirty washing & irons it week after week after week
It's a woman that cooks a meal for me then washes my dishes every stuffing single day
It's a woman that brought my two grandchildren into this world and brought meaning to my life, she went through the hell of childbirth twice for that
Stuff you

Seriously dude, better you take a hike.
Don't pack lunch you won't need it
Head South until you get to water
Don't stop
Problem's solved

I don't care, who you are, what you look like, think you look like. You are turd-ugly yourself...
Not only that, but you are downright stupid. At 60 you have learnt nothing

Wanna make something of it?
Try me
I'll gladly re-arrange where your prick & your nose are then you can call yourself dickhead instead

To every lovely, beautiful, kind, gentle, son or daughter's mother's, woman, or lady who may have the misfortune of reading that post,

I, as a gay man apologize profusely on behalf of this moron. We LOVE, NEED AND CARE ABOUT our lady-friends,

Thread is how to turn a straight man gay........

There is one infallible way......

MONEY HONEY :eyebrow-wiggle-smil

There's actually another way to turn straight men gay, or at least gay-acting: lock them up in prison. As someone said, you don't check in your sex drive along with your civilian clothes when you go to jail, so if guys are all that's available, then guys it will have to be. You end up with men and punks, but of course neither group admits to being gay: the men have sex (under coercion, so it's rape) with a woman-substitute, and the punk kneels down or bends over. That's justice of a kind: getting raped every day is part of the sentence.

Well then...

Spellbound Wrote:There's actually another way to turn straight men gay, or at least gay-acting: lock them up in prison. As someone said, you don't check in your sex drive along with your civilian clothes when you go to jail, so if guys are all that's available, then guys it will have to be. You end up with men and punks, but of course neither group admits to being gay: the men have sex (under coercion, so it's rape) with a woman-substitute, and the punk kneels down or bends over. That's justice of a kind: getting raped every day is part of the sentence.

That's a myth. The main population is prison is very homophobic. Any attempts at gay sex will get you beaten: it's seen as a weakness.

Prisoners who are truly gay get sent to the "special needs" section with the cops and pediphiles.