Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your 2017 Valentine's Day ?
Wavey Hello everyone,

I'm rather indifferent about Valentine's day. Mostly because I have no one such romantic relationship. It's just a normal day for me.

^o^ Though I do wonder how it is for some other people. A happily-ever-after or a tragic end? Perhaps, someone would like to share, so I made this thread.

[COLOR="Red"]*Oh dear. I should have made this thread after Valentine's day. Normally, I would delete this so I can make the thread after V-day, but I don't know how ._. lol
[/COLOR]
Welp, maybe you'd like to share some of your V-day plans and tell us how that worked out in the end after V-day.

I feel the same way. Single. No secret admirer. No surprise bouquet of flowers, but I will be hanging with some friends tonight which will be nice Smile

Horrible as every year.
I've never had anyone saying "I love you" apart of friends and family, which is obviously a different kind of love.

I feel less valuable, less loved, less important on this day. I don't know what it feels like to be loved by a lover/partner, and this day takes this feeling to the maximum.

It's the "holiday" of my loneliness.

You might as well wish "Merry Christmas" to a turkey.

Finished a box of chocolate by myself.

Rather than feel crummy for being single, I went online, and found vintage Valentines featuring the Super Friends (my fave cartoon as a kid) and I printed them off and gave them to all the women at work.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Apart from discussing the traditions of Valentine's Day with one of my classes today, I almost forgot it was lovers' day. I have made sure my sweetheart had some nice things to consume today (they are not sweet treats.... oh wait, maybe they are 'sweet'???)

[MENTION=24242]Jason[/MENTION]

Indifference towards V-day is pretty common I'd say. Boldlblue Friends always make a day better

[MENTION=23142]Aquarius[/MENTION]

Wow, that sucks. At least the turkey appreciates your kind words. Keeping it positive though, one day we'll find our valentine lol.

[MENTION=24214]MHJG[/MENTION]

Chocolate does warm the loneliest of hearts. So does bacon though. I vaguely remember the show. Maybe it was on Boomerang.

[MENTION=14580]CellarDweller[/MENTION]

lol that's awfully nice of you. Though I do admit I had to google that.

CellarDweller Wrote:Rather than feel crummy for being single, I went online, and found vintage Valentines featuring the Super Friends (my fave cartoon as a kid) and I printed them off and gave them to all the women at work.

That was nice of you, [MENTION=14580]CellarDweller[/MENTION].

MHJG Wrote:Finished a box of chocolate by myself.
Haha, a good way to fight away the blues.