Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your 2017 Valentine's Day ?
Jason Wrote:I feel the same way. Single. No secret admirer. No surprise bouquet of flowers, but I will be hanging with some friends tonight which will be nice Smile
[MENTION=24242]Jason[/MENTION], spend a little 'health money' on yourself. You treat yourself because you love yourself, whether it's a box of chocolates or a DVD, maybe you can learn to love some aspects of your life. Look on the bright side.

Sherman8D Wrote:[MENTION=14580]CellarDweller[/MENTION]

lol that's awfully nice of you. Though I do admit I had to google that.

now I feel old! Frog
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I had the best group I've had all school year at my first job and I got lots of chocolates and hugs from the kids and families I work with at my second job. We also had a pizza party with a lot of silly games and it was almost worth the 80 dollars I spent on goody bags and candy to see how happy everyone was. And now I'm relaxing at home with my cat and some non dairy ice cream and Netflix.
It's been a pretty good day.

My guy spent it jealous and Sylph-less;

Cause I had to work and he dun work a double;

And as they say:

"Yessi de bie dun thief de chingles!"

[Alright, He took home the cash!]

Which is probably the best treat, as I want for him to be happy and secure first and foremost;

However, it didn't help that my moving far from him has him insecure Sheep , cause he fears men go bruk off my back Rofl

De bleddy bie...

Cat3

I visited a good friend of mine I hadn't seen in weeks. I bought him a cycad (he likes plants) and gave it to him.

(14th February has always been more of a Friendship Day than a day of lovers to me, because that's how we celebrated it at school. We celebrated friendship on this day from elementary school till high school graduation. And that's ingrained in me now. Although I would also argue that your lover is also your friend, so it's not a different thing).

Also made surprise gifts for a couple of other acquaintances of mine (male, of course). One of them loved it; the other one, it seems, was weirded out, so I'm not sure how receptive people actually are to this whole ''secret-admirer'' thing. Not that it was about that anyway, in this case. But some guys claim they want secret admirers (or the like), and when someone actually surprises them with an unexpected gift, not all of them feel comfortable with the gesture.

So, I celebrated friendship on Valentinus' Day (sic). As I always do.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I went shopping and bought a bunch of silly stuff that I actually needed--light bulbs, paper clips, a rash can...

Enjoyed writing a note to a friend that I really miss writing back and forth with.

Got a kick out of using my VERY elementary Spanish to talk to the guys putting on my new roof. The fellow picking up trash obviously speaks no English. When I said something to him he smiled and asked me if I spoke Spanish. I said very, very little but he still seemed happy at the effort and smiled and nodded at me the rest of the day. Nice guy. Shitty job. Hard worker.

It was a good day overall.
I bid NO Trump!

Kinda hate to post this but....I actually had a wonderful Valentine's day with my husband....and honestly we did nothing....laid in bed naked all day cuddling....and what could be better than that?

[MENTION=24231]Sherman8D[/MENTION] [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION]
Yeah, it gives you a belly who stay with you and never run away. <3

Well hung out with some of my best friends and had a ribeye, mashed potatoes, asparagus and mac & cheese... plus a lot of wine and chocolate... My stomach not in total agreement but it was nice to get away from the house and take my mind off everything else, or most everything else...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

He broke up with me just before that day. He only responded to my behavior, as I was doing my best to push him away. It worked. I love myself.