Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex has died
East Wrote:and I know it is not what people want to hear.

one wise man told me once - sometimes, it's not about what you want, but what you need

East Wrote:I got my advice the hard way though...I earned it...and I have lived it...
that's why it counts so much. Think twice before you delete something next time, East Confusedmile:

Point taken.... Smile

...and I did ask him a short time ago and he thought I should have left it up too so maybe I should ask first Smile I remember when I first joined here (when I was eastofeden) one of the first reponses I had to someone in a similar situation was similar to what I just posted and deleted, I remember feeling guilty for sharing it then and tweaking it so it would be less personal.

I am of two minds on this.

There have been longish periods where I have had absolutely no interest in sex. Depression or health issues being the underlying cause. I also have a libido that can go the other way and I exhaust my lover :tongue:

But then I have just ended a 14 year relationship where I was told there was no interest due to other reasons and I came to find out that there was sex on the side.

A month is not really that big of a deal. It can happen. Especially if other aspects of the relationship are in the can, such as fighting over nothing and threats of leaving...

It would appear that sex is not the other problem in your relationship. I always suggest couples counseling/therapy for a couple when things are like this. There is most likely a lot of things requiring work and lack of sex is but a symptom of other, underlying issues.