Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you deal with this tat
Ok so here's the thing

There's this dude, 20 ish slender, flappish, definitely bottom.

Let's just say I've seen him topless many times at a certain place I go to very frequently.

All things considered, he's not half bad, I could happily knock at his door..... Confusedmile:

Thing is, he has the entire Lord's prayer tattooed on his back :eek:

Now, assuming "doggie style" as he is a bottom, how would you deal with humping to that?

Thy rod"???? comfort me????Biglaugh

I wouldnt deal with it duckie, although you could call someone like fred phelps and recite the lords prayer to him Big Grin

partis Wrote:I wouldnt deal with it duckie, although you could call someone like fred phelps and recite the lords prayer to him Big Grin

While humping ? Ewwwwwww

trialbyerror Wrote:While humping ? Ewwwwwww

what? you dont have to look at him, just tell him to shut up & listen to you preach :

I wouldn't have sex with a guy who has the whole Lords' Prayer tatted on his back or for that matter anywhere on his body. That is a bit excessive. A bible phrase is fine, a whole chapter is a bit ridiculous.

I have a faith so this isn't an 'antichristian' thing. I just wonder at the mind that feels that others would want to see the Lord's Prayer everytime he takes off his shirt.

I'd would hold a rosary in one hand and his dick in the other whilst reciting the act of contrition.

trialbyerror Wrote:I've seen him topless
LOL

I don't know, but don't judge a book by the cover, try to know his personality and then decide.
Maybe he's the best bigot on earth. XD Or maybe he tought the prayer was an Eminem song (in this case avoid him XD )

I'd get on my knees and prey... I mean pray

Hi SB
You just gotta understand..... Throw a bunch of lecherous jaded old queens together, add in a couple of young sweetie-pies, and a good measure of liquer and you have the recipie for a bitch factory of note.

I do know (sort of) his nature and he isn't a baaaad sort, but it's not his nature I wanttttssss, and well, if he can't add 3+2 and come up trumps with 5, that's also OK, It's not an encyclopedia I be wanting

(After a 10 year drought, quite frankly, more like in desperate need of)

Frankly, I just want to get him in the sack for an hour or so, before too many other jaded old tarts get there first....

Now that's not too much of a prob, cause money talks.... If you get my drift...

But then SMACK! the tat... Biglaugh

Gurl.

He's slender, "flappish" so that makes him a bottom lol?

I wouldn't be quick to assume that gurl, but hey, you know him I don't.

As for the lords prayer, who the fuck cares? Bend him over and enter his gates of heaven while reciting the lords prayer and receive every inch of your blessed ass life <3

He shouldn't feel the need to necessarily hide his belief or whatever, that's like telling a gay person with a tattoo of the male-male / female-female symbols on their body to cover it up. It's what they're proud of and so shouldn't have to hide it for the sake of someone wanting to ride their backs.

While not many know exactly what my armlet means(the colourful one, not the pink one on my right arm, visible in some pics and stuff), it's my devotion to my friendship to someone whom I'm no longer close friends with and also a measure of my spirituality as well. It's detrimentally important to me.

That's like asking me to take it off so I can give you a handjob? I've not taken this armlet off in 4 years, it goes to the shower with me as well hell yes, so I'd sooner quick less than 3 move on to the next guy who can respect or atleast not need for my expressions of my self to be covered up, just so they could plow my hole.

And unlike Bowyn, I'm not a christian or religious, but I do think every belief or faith has the right to be expressed within oneself.

As long as he isn't yelling and chanting and forcing his beliefs on you, then the fact that he chooses to wear a tattoo with the measure of his devotion to his faith, should not be an issue.

It's not like he's forcing you to go to church or convert to his belief. If you're uncomfortable with it for whatever reason, then the obvious thing to do, is to leave him alone.

I'm sorry you're going through a drought, but don't force yourself or him into something neither of you may be comfortable with.

And by the way, Money does not talk, and he'd probably get offended that you'd try to buy him and if he doesn't then...well I'll leave that alone.

Good luck in your hole searching <3

Hands-make-heart