Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you make someone to admit he's gay?
is he gay though , just because he maybe effeminate and dresses gay whatever that actually means doesn't mean he is gay - ive mentioned this in other threads - my mate is very limp wristed, as camp as they come and people behind his back as we grew up called him sweety - he now has 6 kids to 3 diff women and I know he is into 3 figures of the women he has slept with...appearances and behaviour are no guarantee of actually been gay

I hope that he is because if he is not and you force the issue you may cause him to take great offence, at least try to find a subtle way to ask him as confrontation doesn't always bring the best result buddy

Good point Matty....Fem does not = gay.....ALOT of the time. None if the crossdressers I see around are gay...or even bi...

You want him to admit it, right? Thats easy and fun.
Waterboard him first. If that doesn't work put 300 volts to his scrotum a few times.
he will admit anything you want him to.

Or you can do it the nice way and just earn his trust. Im straight but been around gays all my life. When I met Virge nine yrs ago it took me 2 days to know he was gay but I didnt force him to admit it. I just made sure he knew I was his friend. It took a year and a half for him to come out to me.

And how a guy dresses dont mean hes gay. I get accused of it all the time like just last week in here when Virge posted a pick of me all dressed up. [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] was the only one who got it about the way I like to dress up. (btw East, the only reason I didn't comment and thank you was I didn't want to put that thread back on top of the board)

rado84 Wrote:It just won't work with masculine guys. I can't get turned on by that and I can't be passive.
You appear to be making yet another assumption here, that if he's "masculine" he isn't a bottom. I don't know about Bulgaria but here in the States that is just SO not true. I mean, yeah, sure, one can *assume* that; but quite often the assumption turns out to be partially (versatile) or totally (total bottom) wrong. But if muscle guys don't turn you on, hell, send him to me!

rado84 Wrote:I'm not asking him to tell the world, I'm asking him to admit it to himself.

Never mind, there was some development on that since this afternoon and for this reason I'm not very much in the mood to give you a detailed answer on the things you said.
I saw him in the street with his siblings. Later he PMed me on Facebook and I was surprised because he never did that before. He said he was flattered that I like him but he didn't like me and that his brother did like me. But his brother is a mountain of muscles and I'm not into that type of men. So I unfriended him and that's it.
End of story, end of this topic.

This is my luck - always to like those who don't feel the same. I guess it's time to accept I'll always be alone. May be I should stop looking for guys I like and start looking for guys that like me. Not that it would make things easier.

The others covered my opinion on the "stereotypes" aspect of this thread.

Though the whole unfriending him just cause he's not into you like that? Might be something to think about, yeah? Especially if you don't want to "accept that you'll always be alone"

If Twist didn't want to be my friend as much as my lover? We would never have lasted as long as we have, and we definitely wouldn't have the connection, the chemistry, that we have...

MikeW Wrote:if he's "masculine" he isn't a bottom.

Apparently you didn't read what I said above - that I can't get turned on by a masculine guy.

To answer someone who asked why I unfriended the guy: I did it so that I don't think about him anymore. When he's not among my contacts, I won't see his activity and therefore I won't think about him anymore. There's a Bulgarian saying which roughly translated sounds like this: "Far from the eyes - far from the heart".

Anyway, this topic was unexpectedly completed earlier today without happy ending and now it's awaiting for moderators to close it.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

Easy....

1) Drug him.
2) Tie him up.
3) Put a chocolate covered grenade in his mouth.
5) Wait 5 seconds.
6) Give him a kiss.

My dick has been known to turn straight guys gay, so just show him your wiener.

Darius Wrote:My dick has been known to turn straight guys gay, so just show him your wiener.

Yeah? ...well mine has been known to turn gay guys straight, so maybe think twice about that strategy...

rado84 Wrote:He said he was flattered that I like him but he didn't like me and that his brother did like me. But his brother is a mountain of muscles and I'm not into that type of men. So I unfriended him and that's it.
End of story, end of this topic.

Woah! Hold up Hoss!!! "End of Story, End of this Topic" my ass! That last statement is topic-worthy all on it's own!!!

So, let me get this straight. He politely thought of you and contacted you via FaceBook, in an effort to keep from hurting your feelings, and explained that (even though he isn't into you) he knows someone who IS interested in you and gave you the opportunity to use him as a "wing-man" of sorts for his brother......and you un-friended him and said, "That's it!"....

Wow! You are such a Douche!!!

~Beaux