Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to a foot fetish?
How would you react if a guy you were dating or hooking up with told you he had a foot fetish and wanted to service your feet (massage, kiss, lick, tickle, suck toes, etc?) Would you be freaked out or turned off or would you be cool with it? Would you let him do things with your feet? What would you allow or not allow?

I'd ask him to wash my feet first, then allow him whatever form of foot worship he was willing to offer as long as it did't involve him putting scat on my feet.

Feet aren't my thing but if it turns my partner on to service my feet, or have me wash, massage, kiss and suck his toes, so be it. Nothing wrong with it as long as the feet being serviced are washed first.

I'd give 'em the boot.

A foot fetish is not creepy to me. Although I don't have a foot fetish, I do notice nice feet. I don't want to suck on them or anything. I would be open to a guy that said he had a foot fetish as long as he was doing simple things like kissing, sucking toes, massaging. It wouldn't let him put bodily fluids on it or stick my whole foot in his mouth or other places. I do have a fetish of my own and if someone was cool with it and let me indulge, that would make me feel good.

i'd be cool with it, as long as he(we) keep it sanitary

I mean. I have ticklish feet so if someone tries to touch it, They may end up with a busted up nose by accident.

Oops. ^_^

I'd be cool with it. I'd let him massage/kiss/whatever my feet if he wanted.
I don't have a foot fetish so I wouldn't be interested in doing anything back though...

Hayden Wrote:I'd give 'em the boot.

This is needy and desperate on a level that even I am uncomfortable with... but will somebody please, for the love of God and my ever deteriorating sense of self-worth, recognize the brilliance of this joke?

Double007 Wrote:A foot fetish is not creepy to me. Although I don't have a foot fetish, I do notice nice feet. I don't want to suck on them or anything. I would be open to a guy that said he had a foot fetish as long as he was doing simple things like kissing, sucking toes, massaging. It wouldn't let him put bodily fluids on it or stick my whole foot in his mouth or other places. I do have a fetish of my own and if someone was cool with it and let me indulge, that would make me feel good.

Cool. Just out of curiosity what's your fetish?

MT94 Wrote:(massage, kiss, lick, tickle, suck toes, etc?)

Me, personally, I'd be ok with it. I think it's pretty tame as far as fetishes go, and there are plenty (including some men) who believe ALL men have at least one fetish (I'm not making that claim, mind you, I'm just saying plenty who would be worried should feel relieved if this was the fetish). And I like foot massages anyway, so I think I could find the positive pretty easily.

That said, I really don't get the guys who visit celebrity boards and detail exactly what they want to do with her (or his) feet and find that a little disturbing. Not the fetish itself but the exhibitionism (which takes other forms as well, like those who let you know they're typing one handed...).