Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to a foot fetish?
RockerBlocks Wrote:I mean. I have ticklish feet so if someone tries to touch it, They may end up with a busted up nose by accident.

Oops. ^_^

That's funny! What if they tried not to tickle them?

MT94 Wrote:That's funny! What if they tried not to tickle them?

That still wouldn't save them haha. I even tickle myself that's how awful I am with my feet. Instant kick motion activate!

Im horribly scared of feet fungus so Im not really sure how I would deal if I knew his been licking random guys feets.

Watermark Wrote:Im horribly scared of feet fungus so Im not really sure how I would deal if I knew his been licking random guys feets.

First off, foot fungus is extremely rare and pretty obvious if someone has it... If a guy has thick, rough, yellowed toenails or dry, flaky, scaly skin between the toes, that's a bad sign! Most people's feet are pretty clean if they wear shoes and socks and wash regularly...

What if the guy is NOT out messing with random guys' feet, just yours?

I would react like on other fetishes, too. If it is not my fetish ( I think every sexual behavior is or can be a fetish ) .... I would allow it as long as it is not against my rules. If someone want to lick my feet ... it is his own thing... because it don´t hurt me and if I don´t like it I can wash my feets afterwards. If it is not my fetish and I should lick his feets ... I would say: sorry, not my thing.
Another example... my first bf had a underware and sox fetish... he sometimes wanted my used sox and underware and I can´t see a problem for me.... so it was OK for me and I got my things washed and clean back. Same with T-shirts... he slept in my ( one day worn ) TShirts ... not a problem for me ..but he was happy...
It´s not my job to judge or to ( like we say here ) make me a head why it is like it is.

Having one myself, I would be ecstatic to discover my boyfriend had one as well :biggrin:

My only turn off regarding the fetish is I HATE smelly feet. Aside from that, I'm gung-ho on the subject...ticking feet is a particular favorite pastime of mine :redface:

RockerBlocks Wrote:I mean. I have ticklish feet so if someone tries to touch it, They may end up with a busted up nose by accident.

Oops. ^_^

What he said! Well, that, and feet have to be super clean... :Confusedhudder::

Hayden Wrote:This is needy and desperate on a level that even I am uncomfortable with... but will somebody please, for the love of God and my ever deteriorating sense of self-worth, recognize the brilliance of this joke?

Kiss my foot.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hayden Wrote:This is needy and desperate on a level that even I am uncomfortable with... but will somebody please, for the love of God and my ever deteriorating sense of self-worth, recognize the brilliance of this joke?

It was pretty bad. Guess I'll have to stuff you in the boot of my lorry... Oh wait, I don't live in England. Nullify my joke. LOL