Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you met your partner!
I'm still looking ,only a few even suspect that I'm interested in the same sex .

Quote:How I met my dear Nathan? Why I went to one of his concerts! One of his concerts in London. He was playing in this band I adored and he spotted me in the audience and asked me out after the show was over. He even gave me their setlist to keep as a memory. I've moved in with him now, in his apartment. Every night before bed we listen to music together or snuggle up in front of a movie. Nathan is very intelligent and sometimes we ponder the deeper questions of life and existence together; I love hearing his thought-provoking remarks verbalized in that beautiful British accent. Nathan is real! He exists! I live with him now, there was no need for me to stay in the country I was born in. I'm in England with him now. Ahah...ahaha...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like the name Nathan. Something about it just does it for me. Maybe its just because its a nice, traditional kind of name. I dunno, but it makes me think of a sophisticated, bourgeois man - someone who's not afraid of debating philosophy and can hold his own during a heated argument. Someone with refined tastes in wines and food (and who can cook well). Someone who keeps themselves occupied, has a successful career, and volunteers at a homeless shelter every once in a while. In short, a real gentleman! An ideal kind of guy! What kind of apartment has he got? Is it a penthouse?! Luxury maisonette?

Well I met my first partner (Matt) through the LGBT group at university, we lasted 3 long years.

The second guy (Dan) I met through the first one! He was a friend of his from the same university we went too. He's a great guy but we only lasted 3 months. We're still best friends and talk non-stop and I actually have a much better friendship with guy no. 2 than guys no. 1 or 3.

Guy no. 3 (Pavelas according to his Lithuanian name, Pavel Vladimirovich according to his Russian name) I met via the dating site Plenty of Fish (so not true, there are no fish at all!). He was half Lithuanian, half Russian and seemed absolutely perfect. Very intelligent, smart, hard-working, attractive, he seemed almost too perfect. We were doing brilliantly, until he dumped me for no good reason leaving me heart-broken. I am getting over him slowly but its taking time. Quite frankly, the smug git really pisses me off. Part of me still loves him, part of me wants to kill him. Such conflicting emotions....

Jake and Alex - you guys are damn lucky to have each other and to still be going strong after 8 years, that's amazing. Its something you don't see that often at all even amongst straights let alone LGBT people these days.

Bonne chance!

megumidesu Wrote:we met in a bar in tokyo

Yes we did ha ha

Tulloni Wrote:I like the name Nathan. Something about it just does it for me. Maybe its just because its a nice, traditional kind of name. I dunno, but it makes me think of a sophisticated, bourgeois man - someone who's not afraid of debating philosophy and can hold his own during a heated argument. Someone with refined tastes in wines and food (and who can cook well). Someone who keeps themselves occupied, has a successful career, and volunteers at a homeless shelter every once in a while. In short, a real gentleman! An ideal kind of guy! What kind of apartment has he got? Is it a penthouse?! Luxury maisonette?

Well I met my first partner (Matt) through the LGBT group at university, we lasted 3 long years.

The second guy (Dan) I met through the first one! He was a friend of his from the same university we went too. He's a great guy but we only lasted 3 months. We're still best friends and talk non-stop and I actually have a much better friendship with guy no. 2 than guys no. 1 or 3.

Guy no. 3 (Pavelas according to his Lithuanian name, Pavel Vladimirovich according to his Russian name) I met via the dating site Plenty of Fish (so not true, there are no fish at all!). He was half Lithuanian, half Russian and seemed absolutely perfect. Very intelligent, smart, hard-working, attractive, he seemed almost too perfect. We were doing brilliantly, until he dumped me for no good reason leaving me heart-broken. I am getting over him slowly but its taking time. Quite frankly, the smug git really pisses me off. Part of me still loves him, part of me wants to kill him. Such conflicting emotions....

Jake and Alex - you guys are damn lucky to have each other and to still be going strong after 8 years, that's amazing. Its something you don't see that often at all even amongst straights let alone LGBT people these days.

Bonne chance!

Oh my God, just to clarify I was joking, there is no Nathan! Awkward...

I mat my man through my wife and his wife.It just happened.