Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How you picked your username
trialbyerror Wrote:My Idea of a plan is an Idea, a hammer and a screwdriver and let's see what happens.

So pretty much everything is done by Trial and error.

BUT my Avi that's another kettle of fish......

When I'm busy doing or have done or made something, I talk to myself, (Which I suppose is also "left of center"

Usually goes like this: -
"You daft bloody idiot, If you had / why the hell didn't you" : - think of / done that / started there,

I just tried to find something, well known, that reflected how I feel about myself...

I'm daft

Hence Daffy Duck

I'ts grown on me. I OWN that persona :biggrin:

oh please, by the time our very hot, 6 month relationship ended you had tried everything and realized the error of you ways. Reformed 'gay' ministries Christan that you are, having been in a relationship with true evil (me) you now strive for redemption....:biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh come on, we all know it means pix axe.

[Image: pickaxe.jpg]

Which is how you have managed to kill the last six men you have been married to making you a very rich widow a black widow, but rich nonetheless.....

What can I say? I was well protected from harmful video games, music, and movies while at an impressionable age but nobody thought to check the jump rope rhymes...ah, the warm fuzzies any type of axes bring me as I remember chanting on the playground with beloved friends:

Lizzie Borden took an axe
And gave her mother forty whacks.
When she saw what she had done
She gave her father forty-one.

And one day I realized that no problem was so bad that it couldn't be solved somehow with an ax.

I would pix.. erm pick on the rest of you... but I'm old and tired and can't quite manage any more humor tonight....

I leave it to someone else to have a bit of fun.

I don't say it often, but I do love you guys in my own way....

I didn't pick my username, my username picked me. This is who I am. I'm a tangerine trapped in a human body. My humility is the only thing I have left.

Joshular Wrote:Gay
Fag
That gay guy
Homo
Oh gosh.... XD

Mine.... You know.
Ok, I have some 'important' nickname on the internet and blahblah, sillyboy is generic enough for someone in the closet. XD
86 is my year of birth (Old style chat, every of my nicknames has an '86' at the end, lol.)

Rob, the way my few friends call me Smile So ordinary Sad

Rob Wrote:Rob, the way my few friends call me Smile So ordinary Sad

ordinary name usally = extraordinary person Bighug

ggugcuuau Wrote:Mines a sequence of RNA coding for the amino acids Glycine (G), Alanine (A) and Tyrosine (Y)... or GAY Tongue

Ah.....you just restored my faith in the human race....

now I have a platonic crush on you...

Anyway...

pretty straight forward....I'm a biochemist who lives in the southern hemisphere...nothing more to it

Mine is a shortened version of the name i joined with partisan because i was reading a book called Red partisan when i joined and i like it.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I didn't pick my username, my username picked me. This is who I am. I'm a tangerine trapped in a human body. My humility is the only thing I have left.

I remember that Prince Charles once claimed to be a tampon in a human body, so you're doing pretty well.