Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How
Just a random question, hows everyone doing today??

I am absolutely fabulous , i would not have it any other way.:biggrin:

Your turn.

I'm doing great.
I got all the stuff on my to do list done, and that makes me feel so happy.
Not to mention it was a pretty long to do list too!

goldeneye101 Wrote:Just a random question, hows everyone doing today??

Too early to tell!

Disoriented

LateBloomer Wrote:Too early to tell!

Disoriented

I agree lol. I just woke up from an almost week-long rehersal with my friend's "group" (it's just a piano player and a drummer Lol2 ) and boy was it exhausting. My ears are still ringing from those noisey cymbals Disoriented , but all in all i'm fairly good. I'm excited, cause I think I might be getting a new Viola YlsuperNopity , but it's uncertain for now :tongue: (crosses fingers x ).

im up early on sat.... maybe, i'll go for a run! Smile

It is 7:15 opn Saturday Morning...I am about to walk out the door to go to an estate sale and maybe an auction in the afternoon...wish me luck. Hope eveyone has a great dayConfusedmile:

East Wrote:It is 7:15 opn Saturday Morning...I am about to walk out the door to go to an estate sale and maybe an auction in the afternoon...wish me luck. Hope eveyone has a great dayConfusedmile:

Good luck and you too.
Dance

East Wrote:It is 7:15 opn Saturday Morning...I am about to walk out the door to go to an estate sale and maybe an auction in the afternoon...wish me luck. Hope eveyone has a great dayConfusedmile:

Good luck to you East...

And for me the sun is out it's a wonderful afternoon, and I'm feeling just great and I'm having a lovely drink of coffee.....

Coffee

Almac Wrote:Good luck to you East...

And for me the sun is out it's a wonderful afternoon, and I'm feeling just great and I'm having a lovely drink of coffee.....

Black coffee in the Black Country?

Wink