Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howard Stern small penis contest
This makes me feel so good about myself:

Uncensored version here:

http://lockerz.com/u/20911305/decalz/966...is_contest

Most of these guys are severely overweight and their fat is hanging down around their penises making it look very small or hiding it completely. If they didn't have all that fat their penises would be average size I think.

The couple of non-fat guys have slightly small penises but actually not that remarkable.

Chimpy Wrote:Most of these guys are severely overweight and their fat is hanging down around their penises making it look very small or hiding it completely. If they didn't have all that fat their penises would be average size I think.

The couple of non-fat guys have slightly small penises but actually not that remarkable.

Testosterone levels may have something to do with it, too. I read somewhere that penises diminish with age, I have no idea if that's accurate or not.

What is a penis???

I knew this guy who's penis was about one inch long,,,, but the darn thing was about 5 inches in girth!! There was no way anyone would have a mouth large enough to put this thing into !!!. Well,, maybe a person with false teeth could (big grin)....
We Have Elvis !!

My ex-boyfriend used to joke that he was "hung like a tuna can". It always got a laugh, even if it wasn't entirely true.

One of my ex boyfriends had a small penis but he was so hot and beautiful and a magnificent lover.

Unfortunately the size of his ego was inversely proportional to the size of the penis.