Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdee
Hi all...

Well, I guess this is the place to stick your first post if your a newbie like me.
(Is there a first post template that newbies can refer too? :biggrinSmile

Why am I here?
Good question. I guess I've been a little starved of conversation of late for various reasons and have the distinct feeling that I'm drifting into obscurity.
So now the hermit in me is looking to reconnect to the pulse via the cyber highway.

Been single for sometime; not an issue for me, I'm happy with my independence and quite comfortable in my own skin, most of the time (not that I think a relationship is a prison sentence mind you, its just the way it worked out for me thus far).

Impulsive; free thinker; spiritual leanings; mildly introverted (working on that) would much rather lose myself in a book at the moment - I have much book clutter to prove it!

Phew!
First post over and out Wink

hi bookworm im mike welcome to GSConfusedmile:

Welcome to gay speak Smile

cheers guys Confusedmile:

welcome to the site buddy Smile

javidc123 Wrote:welcome to the site buddy Smile

Cheers Confusedmile:

Hi and Welcome! Xyxwave Awesome! Another avid reader like me and we are the same age too! Woot Woot!

Welcome Smile Sometimes there isn't anything better than allowing yourself to get completely enveloped in a story and setting aside one reality for another.

hola. welcome to the site- enjoy your stay etc-etc-etc. Rolleyes

Bookworm Wrote:Hi all...

Well, I guess this is the place to stick your first post if your a newbie like me.
(Is there a first post template that newbies can refer too? :biggrinSmile

Why am I here?
Good question. I guess I've been a little starved of conversation of late for various reasons and have the distinct feeling that I'm drifting into obscurity.
So now the hermit in me is looking to reconnect to the pulse via the cyber highway.

Been single for sometime; not an issue for me, I'm happy with my independence and quite comfortable in my own skin, most of the time (not that I think a relationship is a prison sentence mind you, its just the way it worked out for me thus far).

Impulsive; free thinker; spiritual leanings; mildly introverted (working on that) would much rather lose myself in a book at the moment - I have much book clutter to prove it!

Phew!
First post over and out Wink

Nice first post Smile
welcome to GS. not much of a bookworm myself. cant seem to concentrate when im reading. i read the first page and forget it all by the time im on the second lol
prefer to wait for the film Smile