Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
I'm more of a lurker than typer but since the system warned me that posters with no posting history are sometimes purged from the site, I decided to post something before it's too late Dogrun

About me: I'm 26 years old law student from Poland, hoping to graduate this year so I can apply to the Police soon where I plan to work. I enjoy good music, video games, recently absolutely hooked with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad, I draw a bit and visit gym regularly.

As I said I'm more here to read than write, but perhaps I'll voice my opinion here and there Smile

Hey welcome to the site! Sounds like you are a healthy chap. Favourite thing to do in the gym?

Cor a policeman - guy in uniform awesome haha. I enjoyed breaking bad, but reading GoT before watching.. Going to take me a while haha.

Do speak up will be nice to hear from you Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi and welcome to gs

Welcome to GS! There is a lot to read here!

Hi Melzas! Welcome...look forward to reading you!Confusedmile:

Thank you all for warm welcome!

Marky Wrote:Hey welcome to the site! Sounds like you are a healthy chap. Favourite thing to do in the gym?

Cor a policeman - guy in uniform awesome haha. I enjoyed breaking bad, but reading GoT before watching.. Going to take me a while haha.

Do speak up will be nice to hear from you Smile

Favourite thing to do in the gym would be watching other guys sweating of course! And I'm not a policeman, more of an aspiring one Smile

As for GoT - I had the very same idea with the books but after watching first few episodes I couldn't wait to see more, that's how much I loved them. A

Melzas Wrote:Favourite thing to do in the gym would be watching other guys sweating of course! And I'm not a policeman, more of an aspiring one Smile

As for GoT - I had the very same idea with the books but after watching first few episodes I couldn't wait to see more, that's how much I loved them. A

Haha good answer! Other than man watching then what are you into? :p I prefer Cardio I think Smile

Thats my fear with GoT I don't want to ruin it by watching although everyone in the world seems to and has ruined it for me anyway haha Its a shame! Sad The books are a long read though!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Melzas Wrote:I'm more of a lurker than typer but since the system warned me that posters with no posting history are sometimes purged from the site, I decided to post something before it's too late Dogrun

As I said I'm more here to read than write, but perhaps I'll voice my opinion here and there Smile

I am a lurker too, but more just selective about where I put my energy. It does not bother me in the least. Welcome to GS mate!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Jump in whenever a post rings true with you.