Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy! 8)
What can i say...i hate these first posts... Happened to stumble onto Gayspeak forums yesterday and ya'll seem like a nice gang Wink
About me...I'm 27 from N.Ireland, single atm (well its complicated) i love readin' anything horror floats my boat,i breed tropical fish on and off tho its usually more trouble than worth Rolleyes i also collect stray pets (kinda like the ole bag from the simpsons who carrys bags o' cats)
Anyhoo its good to be here and i look forward to gettin to know ya'll! Anything ya wanna know bout me feel free to ask Thumbgrin

ps....i'm a smiley addict!

[quote=Phil!]What can i say...i hate these first posts... Happened to stumble onto Gayspeak forums yesterday and ya'll seem like a nice gang Wink
About me...I'm 27 from N.Ireland, single atm (well its complicated) i love readin' anything horror floats my boat,i breed tropical fish on and off tho its usually more trouble than worth Rolleyes i also collect stray pets (kinda like the ole bag from the simpsons who carrys bags o' cats)
Anyhoo its good to be here and i look forward to gettin to know ya'll! Anything ya wanna know bout me feel free to ask Thumbgrin

ps....i'm a smiley addict![/quote]

we've got many of those so I guess you'll feel right at home;.. Check out Star Twister's own collection of them.

princealbertofb Wrote:we've got many of those so I guess you'll feel right at home;.. Check out Star Twister's own collection of them.

Tis true Phil [Image: yourock.gif]

Any way LOL Welcome to GS you will love it here [Image: LolFlag.gif]

See you around
xx

[Image: red.gif]

Just love that last one, Twister... it's great. Where do you find them???

princealbertofb Wrote:Just love that last one, Twister... it's great. Where do you find them???

I just google them cause I am sad like that Confusedmile:

Well,howdy there cowboy! Welcome aboard.

Assuming from the username that the name's Phil... but hola! Welcome to GS! Ah smileys... now if the site had all the ones I use on MSN, I'd probably make more use of them (I just can't be arsed to load up the pop up and I dunno all the codes by heart...)

Sounds like you're gonna fit right in, dude :biggrin:

Hey and welcome to GS Phil!!!!

You're into Horror huh?? I take it Stephen King is among your collection then Xyxthumbs

And your a mad cat man (or whichever pets it is you bring home from the streets)... lovin ya already :biggrin:

hello nice to meet you have a very nice timeBouncer

You have been activated! :biggrin: Glad you made it on ok in the end!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.