Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy doo!
Hey everyone just wanted to make a quick introduction here. I have been searching up and down for a nice forum community to meet new people in, back in my day we had Outminds.com but looks like they closed up shop.

Anyways, I am 26 years old, and have been gay ever since I discovered sexuality, I have a strong feeling it was Power Rangers that made me gay lol. I mean hot men in spandex? Yea .. total turn on.

Enjoy random reading, basically I pick up a book and just go through it, love learning about new things and right now I am going through a North Korea and Cosmology phase, love anything that deals with the stars. I am also the type of person that can kill an entire season of a tv show in less than a day. Top 3 I would have to say would be I Love Lucy, The Office, and the Simpsons.

I also have an addiction to online gaming that started with the Dreamcast and has somehow evolved its way to MMOs such as Rift and World of Warcraft. I

I work at a local Phoenix hospital and going to school for a degree I have yet to decide on... maybe that will come to me in the coming weeks. Anyways I know this was suppose to be quick so.. Howdy everyone!

Ahoy Captain Spiffy! Welcome to GS hope your stay is a pleasant one Confusedmile:

Hi Captain!

Welcome to the forum. For the record, I definitely remember getting aroused by Jason on the Power Rangers. Red really IS the color of passion! Never mind that I was six.

G Day Captain, and welcome to GaySpeak Smile

Hi Captain Spiffy welcome aboard the good ship Gay Speak!

Welcome

Kaiora welcome to GS. Do you speak pirate?

Welcome aboard the Board Captain.

Hope to read more of you....

Howdy! Welcome to GS.

CaptainSpiffy Wrote:I am also the type of person that can kill an entire season of a tv show in less than a day. Top 3 I would have to say would be I Love Lucy, The Office, and the Simpsons.
welcome to GS!
we need to work on the tv stuff for you.

CaptainSpiffy Wrote:I am also the type of person that can kill an entire season of a tv show in less than a day. Top 3 I would have to say would be I Love Lucy, The Office, and the Simpsons.
welcome to GS!
we need to work on the tv stuff for you.

Omar Little is sooo sweet in The Wire:
[Image: wire-omar.jpg]