Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy everyone
Marky Wrote:Hey and welcome! I like the little poem too :p What forum were you on originally if you don't mind me asking?

It's called RealJock. Started out as a site for athletic and fitness-conscious gay men. It got sold a few months ago to the men who originally developed gay.com years ago, but they don't seem to care much about it. The trolls and the nasty characters have driven most of the good guys out. We used to have really interesting forum conversations there about any topic you can think of. Now it's devolved into feuds and flame wars. I don't expect it to last a whole lot longer. There used to be chat and IM features but those were removed for some reason a long time ago. Since then the traffic has declined sharply.

Ah I have heard about that site before and it hasn't been good stories. I think you will like GS as there is a lot of chat about random things - and quite a few problems posted which I find fascinating. The chat function works but be aware of the different time zones. Most of us brits go in every night which I would guess is around 3-4pm in your time zone :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi Sharky! *waves*

Hi Sharky!Confusedmile:

Wow, lots of new members today, hahaha.

Hi yourname! I'm guessing you are new too so hiya haha.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi yourname and welcome to the forum Smile

Marky Wrote:Hi yourname! I'm guessing you are new too so hiya haha.
Yes, he's another one of my friends from the other site. We're re-assembling the remains of the decent guys here. Or trying, anyway.

yourname Wrote:Wow, lots of new members today, hahaha.
Glad you made it! Hugs

Sharkspeare Wrote:Yes, he's another one of my friends from the other site. We're re-assembling the remains of the decent guys here. Or trying, anyway.

Yep keep the decent guys coming hehe Smile