Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from Big D!
Hi y'all! This is my first time (when in the world did I ever say that before?) on Gay Speak, and I just wanted to give you fair warning...er, that is, introduce myself.

If I sound like I'm a little nervous, you're very perceptive! I've never really gotten too much into chat rooms (never seemed to find one I felt I fit in). But with the fast pace of the city and rushing around non-stop (it seems!), making friends...just plain ole good friends...is almost like a lost art (at least to me).

I hope I can hit it off with at least a few of you. I'm real friendly, I care a lot about people, and I think we all owe it to ourselves...and the world...to work towards bringing people together, rather than pulling them apart.

If there's anyone who would like to drop me a note, it sure would mean a lot! Thanks!

Scott (Big D Hippie)

Hello and Welcome

Welcome Big D!!!

Cris x x x

Sounds to me like you'll fit right in here. Got some seriously amazing peeps, this here site has. And me. But that's another story hehehehe

Big Old GS Welcome to ya Scott Bighug

Hope ya stay around and find yourself part of the family here.

btw, hows the weather in Dallas? Getting a new snow storm here in PA.

Hey you, welcome to Gayspeak !!

Welcome.

It IS a very laid-back and welcoming community, so welcome-aboard, and feel free to start contributing to any (or all) of our ongoing discussions Confusedmile:.

Good to meet you mon ami.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi Scott. Welcome.

Hello matey,
Welcome to the forums... We are a lively bunch of people.. I started off in your boat mister as i always do when going somewhere for the first time and with this forum i fitted in quite quickly dont ever feel worried about speaking whats on ya mind whether its decent or crap we all got an open minded to stuff can everything turns into a good convo here really friendly people as well

kindest regards

zeon

Hi Scott and Welcome

i reckon you'll fit in just fine and dandy fella

xxx