Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from Canada!!
Hello all!

I guess I should start by saying my (nick)name is Charlie (but you can refer to me as my username if you prefer Tongue ). I am 23 yrs old. I am born and raised in Quebec, Canada, and I am a native french speaker but speak english just as fluently as french. I can also speak basic polish (mother's side of the family).

I have been living in Toronto since I started university (undergrad) a number of years ago and still love this city. I recently started my masters degree.

These past few summers I have worked in the (gay) village (as a waiter/cook), though I tend to focus too much on school during the year and as a result I feel like I lose touch with the gay community. That is more or less why I decided to find an online community where I can socialize with other lgbt individuals. Plus I always enjoy making new friends from all over the world!

Oh, I am gay, and am out to basically everyone except my family. Not an ideal situation but something I hope to rectify sooner than later.

Anyway, I think thats a good start to who I am. Hope to get to know you all better and I hope I enjoy my time here Smile

Hullo!! Nice to meet ya! Big Grin

G day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Hi. My best buddy moved back to Toronto in 83. Wish I could find him.

Welcome! Wavey

Hi welcome to GaySpeak. Smile

Welcome Charlie Confusedmile:

Hi Exceeder! Welcome to the forum! I'm also from Canada!

Hey Exceeder, welcome =]

Thanks for all the welomes guys! Smile