Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from Kentucky
Hey guys my name is Robbie and I hail from good ole' Elizabethtown, Kentucky. I am in a monogamous relationship but I am looking for like minded friends to hang out with and chat up online. Age, race, sexuality, income, background are all unimportant as long as you have a good heart and no negative attitude of any kind.

I am very caring and loving. I am always there for my partner and friends and help them out the best I can. I can be a little shy but if I sense you're a truly good person I will warm up fast. I am very easy going and laid back and try to enjoy life as much as I can. This is totally unrelated but I just wanted to add that I am a country boy and darned proud of it!!

My hobbies include music, movies (I am a horror and sci-fi addict), cooking, dining out, and shopping. I'd love to travel more but right now I am tied down to my job until I become eligible for vacation days.

And yes I copied this from my profile because I find it kinda difficult to answer someone when they ask "so tell me about yourself."

If you're interested in making a new friend and are in the mood to chat than please feel free to private message me.

hey , welcome Smile

Welcome Robbie Welcome

Lotta Kentucky people joining! I live near Murray, welcome to GS Smile

It's a small world isn't it?

Hey hey hey! Welcome

brituc1 thanks for the friend request, I can't PM you until I accumulate 20 points but you can chat me up on Yahoo Messenger. My handle there is stretch738.

Hi Robbie welcome. Smile

Welcome Robbie! Smile

hey from Paducah, Robbie. have not had a chance to visit E-town but I hear it's pretty. peace brother